Escape

Gabe's POV

Gabe: "I'm so worried about him. Why am I so worried, when we were in England I fucking hated him almost. He was so over the top, so over bearing, he was always around me and he use to get so jealous all the time around anyone. He damn near punched on with Rob I think a couple of times and he did hit Lachlan."

Jay: "Are you sure it's just not the fact that maybe spending that time away from him, not being able to do much made you think about how you might need someone to help you, yet Simon was the only one to come to mind because of how often he was around?"

Gabe: "I didn't like him though. I had no intention of even letting him take me to dinner."

Jay: "What about now?"

Gabe: "Now..?"

I looked down at the man that I had layer in my lap, he was still unconscious from when Lachlan had hurt him, I was so scared for him and All I wanted was for him to wake up, see me and just let me hold him. I wouldn't be able to help myself but to kiss him, but until he wakes up I could only keep him safe.

Gabe: "I don't know. I feel so compelled when I'm around him, I feel like I'm lost if I'm not touching any part of him, even holding his hand. It's as if everything changed but wasn't until after the crash I started thinking about him more. Even when we were at the hospital. I remember him almost begging me not to leave, I felt so bad for him, after what happened to Tobi and then me leaving, It almost seemed like everyone would leave him, but we know he wouldn't be able to last on his own."

Alex: "Is he that bad?"

Josh: "It's not that he's bad, it's just I don't think I've ever seen him with anyone else."

I slowly run my hands through my boys face, slowly caressing his cheek as I felt the love radiating from him, but I did what I shouldn't have and I kissed him, I held him in my arms and I kissed him, and told him I love him. And that I never wanted to leave him again, so why do I feel like that might have been a mistake. I feel drawn to him, as if there is a rope around me, and I'm slowly being pulled into him. Like Something is drawing me closer to him, I haven't even had my phone yet.

Gabe: "Josh can I borrow your phone quickly please? Or can I ring Kylie? I need to talk to her."

Josh: "Uh you won't have long. Maybe ten minutes."

Gabe: "I just need to know about my writing, I don't think my manager will be happy that I've gone off the grid for almost a month. Longer even I'm pretty sure since the crash. I just need to know if they still want me. Or if I'm a free agent."

Josh: "If your a free agent?"

Gabe: "I could probably live off of royalties for a long time."

Josh: "Your not living on your own? Your going to be safe and happy. I promise."

Gabe: "But I thought, happy was with him, why do I question this he makes me happy. I feel that rope tugging me towards m. Every time he looks at me my face flushes and I feel hot, every time he holds my hand my whole body just shakes with vigour, making me almost so happy just to be around him. But I have another feeling in the back of my mind that it's wrong, that it's not the right thing to do. I'm so scared because I want to say that I love him. I want him to hold me but."

Josh: "But what?"

Gabe: "I don't feel like I deserve it, that neither of us are supposed to feel happy in our lives. I feel like he would be better off with You or JJ. Not me."

Josh: "JJ isn't gay and neither do I. And besides I just asked Freya out for dinner when I get back home."

Gabe: "So why do I feel bad?"