Heading Down Under

Simon's POV

Stewardess: "Will there be anything else sir?"

Simon: "No, thank you."

I watched as the stewardess blushed and giggled a little to me before walking off, with Josh in the seat beside me it was rather obvious that she had not let anyone else near us.

Josh: "Maybe she is a fan?"

Simon: "If she was she would know about Brett. And Gabe."

As I started thinking about the poor guy in Australia, I couldn't help but feel a wave of sadness come over me. I still felt bad about the whole Brett situation, but after Tobi died, I feel like any feelings I had for Brett had mainly dispersed.

Josh: "Hey now come on don't even try mate."

Simon: "What?"

Josh: "Your doing it again. Your thinking about Gabe and Brett. Look mate I get it, you might feel bad but at the end of the day, after everything that Brett has done. I doubt anyone would ever let him anywhere near us or you ever again. No matter how bad you feel, I doubt anyone would let you put yourself in harms way again, it's not fair on you or Gabe. Your here for him alright? I let Freya know about Brett following us to the airport and they are on the lookout. Just relax. We can get Gabe and bring him home, just like we agreed."

Simon: "When do we fly home?"

Josh: "Regrettably, we are here for the week."

Simon: "What why are we here for the week?"

Josh: "Did you actually look at the tickets or did you just buy them?"

Simon: "I uh... Fuck."

Josh: "Language, lol I'm worried as well. But the last thing we can do is panic and lose focus. Who knows we might get there and it's a false alarm and he's fine, we then have a week here to fuck around and see what's around us."

Simon: "I just want Gabe to be safe."

Josh: "So do we. Come on it can't be that bad surely. Did Jay say whether he was picking us up or whether we had to make our own way there?"

Simon: "He said Alex was supposed to pick us up."

Josh: "Who's he?"

Simon: "No fucking idea. I just..."

Josh: "Want to get to Gabe. I get it alright, we land in an hour. We still have another hour flight from Sydney to Brisbane yet. Try and get your mind of it."

Simon: "Yeah ok."

Time Skip

Jay: "Look I'm worried as well. He was really scared last night when Lachlan and Mitch were drunk."

Simon: "Why the fuck were they drunk around him? God knows what could have happened."

Jay: "Relax Simon fuck, I'm not that heartless. I took Alex with me to pick the three of them up, I got them drunk so it was easier to convince them that Gabe should come home with me and stay at my place, I told them I would bring him back after I took him out to Lunch with Alex, he deserves a break. Those boys scare him but I don't know why."

Simon: "Because they are fucking pathetic that's why."

Jay: "Look you land here in ten minutes, the three of us are here waiting for you and Lachlan and Mitch have no idea that we are here. When you land, head through and we will be here for you ok? I told Gabe we were picking up Kylie."

Simon: "Why didn't you tell him we were coming?"

Jay: "He misses you like crazy, it's actually really cute. After everything went down with Rob he got scared and shut himself out. He didn't tell me what happened in those two weeks but I know he will tell you eventually, just be careful with him."