Let Go Of Me

Simon's POV

Jay had helped Josh and I get our bags up the stairs, ok that's a lie. He and Alex agreed to take my bags so that I could focus on Gabe. As we walked in and Jay paid for tonight for us after promises of dinner later on. We thanked him as he walked out with Alex's hand in his own.

Simon: "Those two are adorable you know?"

Gabe: "Yeah they are pretty cute to say the least. Hey uh Simon can you help me with something?"

Josh: "I'm going to take a nap, I'm really tired from the flight."

Simon: "Are you sure?"

Josh: "Yeah I have a feeling that Gabe and yourself will be up and ready to go to dinner, just wake me up at 7 and we can be gone by 7:30."

Gabe: "Sure Josh, enjoy your nap."

As Josh grabbed his bag and walked off towards the master bedroom, I couldn't help but reach down and grab Gabe's hand. He worried me to death.

Simon: "Are you ok?"

Gabe: "No, but uh. I need your help with something."

Simon: "Anything Gabe you know that.,

Gabe: "I uh, I need you to help me get to the bath room, I need to have a shower. I can just out these clothes back on but I can't... I'm sorry just ignore me I'll find a way to do it. It's nothing."

I watched as he started to wheel himself off and away from me, I couldn't let him just leave though, so I grabbed the handles and held my ground.

Gabe: "Simon please."

Simon: "No don't go away from me, something is tearing you apart and it's killing me inside. Gabe hang on."

I wheeled him into the bathroom and walked into my room, one of the boys must have put itin here. I grabbed two pairs of underwear, two shorts and two shirts for us before heading back into the bath room, I saw him with his shirt off but there was something wrong, he was constantly cuddling himself. Wrapping his arms around him.

Simon: "Are you cold Gabe? Do you want me to find a water proof jacket or something for you?"

Gabe: "Why Did you get two pairs of clothes?"

Simon: "You can't do this by yourself. Im going to help."

He went quiet as I turned the taps on, letting the water adjust itself so that it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. I noticed the soap that was sitting on the ledge.

Simon: "Doy out want me to?.

Gabe: "All of it."

Simon: "Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Gabe: "Please help me. They never did."

I watched him lift himself up in his chair, high enough for me to take his pants and underwear off and I swear I could have died, just seeing him in all of his glory made me so happy right now, I could feel my own growing erection but that's not what mattered right now. I got myself naked and heard a little moan from him. As I turned back to see him trying so hard to avoid eye contact. Like if he looked at me he would die.

Simon: "Baby are you ok?"

Gabe: "I'm fine."

I watched as he started to try and fall himself out of his wheel chair and onto the floor. Instead I stood up proud and straight, walking to him and lifting him slowly in my arms. I felt him wrap his arms around my neck and his penis running down my leg. I moved him into the shower and sat him down against the wall. I grabbed the soap from the sill and also redirection end the water stream from the shower head, this way I could wash Gabe properly. I started with his hands, slowly washing them properly before moving to his chest, making sure to look up at him and see him nod towards me, knowing I was asking permission.