Stay Away From Him

Simon's POV

He's supposed to be dead. I was in the car with him, I was there in the hospital beside him when he flat-lined, They pushed me out of the room and everything. I fucking buried him and put the casket in the ground myself. I felt someone grab my hand but I didn't feel them tugging on me. I felt myself become forcibly moved when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me. I was too busy frozen in place with Brett in front of me. I couldn't think straight.

Lachlan: "Simon snap out of it mate we need to go."

Simon: "Get off me."

Lachlan: "Can' do that mate. We need to leave now."

Josh: "Simon come on we are going home."

Simon: "That was him wasn't it? Tell me that wasn't him."

Josh: "It looked like him. It definitely looked like him but it couldn't be could it? We watched him be buried, We were at the funeral and we were there at the hospital. I had to talk to the fucking police myself when he was announced dead and the other driver blamed it on you."

Simon: "He's dead. He has to be right?"

Lachlan: "Let's get you back home and then we can talk about it alright?"

Simon: "I can't just go home though. You guys saw him, His eyes, His hands. His touch..."

Gabrielle: "So that was Brett?"

Tobi: "Yeah that was him."

Rob: "I thought he was dead?"

Josh: "He is... Or was. I don't know anymore, He looked pretty real to me."

Lachlan: "So then what are we doing?"

Ethan: "Go home. You guys are all done right?"

Preston: "Lachlan has something later."

Rob: "I'll stay with him. You guys head back home."

Gabe: "I have some stuff I need to do, And I assume I'll be cooking dinner so who ever is driving the car with me, We need to stop and grab a few things."

Harry: "Ok Preston and Mitch you guys come with us and we will grab everything we need while shopping. We will meet you guys back at home."

Gabe: "Bye guys."

Ethan: "Hey Kylie let's head home as well yeah? Jerome and Ryan you guys can come back with us."

Ryan: "Thanks man."

I could hear them leaving, With it just being Josh and myself with Rob, Lachlan and Vik.

Josh: "What are you still doing here?"

Vik: "JJ went home with Tobi. I thought I'd stay here with Simon. Try and figure out what the fuck is going on."

Lachlan: "It's strange don't get me wrong. You buried him, I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be walking around. Corpses rot in the ground. Not walk around like nothing happened."

Josh: "Lachlan was that really necessary?"

Lachlan: "Yes, he needs to understand that the dead don't walk around. They die, because I'm pretty sure once your dead that's it."

I looked up and took in the features of the remaining boys, my eyesight having been focused on the ground since they jerked me away.

Simon: "Lachlan I'm sorry but I want to go home. I just want to go home."

Rob: "Simon you know we can't leave them here."

Rob: "I'll sort something out. We will be fine ok?"