Not Happening

Gabe's POV

Rob: "What the hell Lachlan you should have told us straight away."

Harry: "I'm going to goring Josh and let him know."

Gabe: "Lachlan are you alright?"

I tried to reach over and hold his hand but he flinched away from me. I picked myself up and walked over to him before pulling his head gently to my chest. He was still tall even while sitting down. I leant forward and held him in my arms. Listening to his quiet sobs as he cried into my shirt. The last thing he would be expecting would be a punch to the face.

Preston: "Why the fuck would he do something like that?"

Rob: "While we were in the car coming over. Simon was angry about not having Gabe come with him. He seemed upset. Until Lachlan had a go at him and started telling him to grow the fuck up. I would assume after we parked, And I had left, that the argument escalated."

Jerome: "I'll be back in a second I'm going to go and talk to the staff here, Maybe they have a camera and saw something. I mean yeah it's unlikely but anything can help right?"

Gabe: "Lachy mate we need to get you to a doctor. Make sure it's just a black eye and nothing serious."

Lachlan: "No. Anywhere b-but there."

Preston: "Lachlan we have to get it checked out, What if something happens?"

Lachlan: "P-Please no. I do-don't want to go."

Gabe: "I'm going to be with you the whole time. Alright. But you will need to go because no one else was there at the time of you getting hurt. Someone is going to need to talk to the doctor about what's going on."

Lachlan: "I don't want to go."

Gabe: "Lachlan I will fucking drag you if I have to."

Lachlan: "I know, I know. Just please not yet? Give it a few days."

Gabe: "I'll give you till tomorrow. If It's still painful tomorrow. I am going to take you alright?"

Lachlan: "Ok."

Gabe: "And no faking.I'll see right through it Lachy."

He slowly but surely lifted his head from my chest and just looked ahead towards the boys who were still here.

Harry: "Hey I'm back."

Mitch: "Jerome just walked over to see if they have any cameras outside to see what happened."

Harry: "Oh nice. Well Josh said that Simon hasn't gone back yet. But he will confront him when he does get back."

Rob: "Sounds like he's going to get in trouble."

Harry: "He also said that he's putting Lachlan over with you Gabe. He said he will sleep in with you Mitch if he needs to as long as Lachlan is out of the house."

Mitch: "That's fine."

Jerome: "Hey so I let them know and they asked whether we should call the police. I mean we could handle it on our own. Or even kick Simon out of his bed and swap him out for one of the other guys."

Harry: "I'm putting my hand up if I need to. At least the Cal boys won't let him off easily."

Preston: "And you think Josh and the others will?"

Gabe: "Vik's going to tear him apart."

Rob: "Viklan is stronger than any others surprisingly."

Lachlan: "Shut up I don't like Vik."