Get Off Him

Gabe's POV (Time Skip)

I had since finished a draft plot synopsis for a book I wanted to go ahead with but I thought I would wait until after this event things with the boys. Ethan and his friends weren't going aside from Vik, which meant that Kylie was free from the trip but had decided to join in and come along anyway. Because everyone was now convinced Rob and I are a thing because he had slept in my bed for the past three nights. And apparently we were getting on "So Well". I almost feel bad for Simon. I couldn't help but think that maybe he would think we were rubbing it in his face.

Rob: "Hey are you ok?"

I looked over to see Rob next to me in the back of the car. While the boys weren't entering the convention they were still going to drop us off to save money on a taxi's or Ubers. He looked a little upset about something though it struck me as odd seeing as nothing had happened lately. I don't know what went down when Simon got back to the Sidemen house but neither he, nor Josh or JJ were talking to me right now so that was a little disappointing. I liked Josh, he was a good guy.

Gabe: "Sorry, yeah I'm fine just thinking right now."

Rob: "Were you thinking about Simon again? Look Gabe we are all upset about what happened but you can't beat yourself up over it right? It's a horrible thing that happened and no one should get hurt by another person but it happened and the least we can do is be there for Lachlan right?"

Gabe: "Fuck me man too many questions in that whole sentence. Yes I was thinking about Simon. Yes I'm beating myself up over it. And yeah I know we have to be there for Lachy."

Lachlan: "I'm fine guys... Honest."

I heard the hesitation in his sentence. The way his voice dropped when he said the word honest. It hurt me to think that he was so upset. But I guess anyone would be if their friend for a few years had turned around and punched him, regardless of whether or not he deserved it.

Harry: "Do you want me to come in with you guys? I can just tweet out that I'll be attending the convention with you guys today to help out with merch if you need someone to talk to?"

Lachlan: "It's fine Harry. You have a video to not upload today. I wouldn't want to sto you from doing something you have never done before."

Rob: "Wow Lachlan."

Gabe: "Fucking Pew Pew motherfucker."

I listened to Lachlan giggle to himself before seeing the smile appear on his face that I had missed. His Taurus lighting up and it showed his real beauty. He's a gorgeous young man but I know for certain that it was temporary.

Rob: "Aactually I might get you to come in with us Harry. Do you remember when Gabe here tried to get into JJ's Lambo and freaked out. He said he didn't do well with crowds so while we are running around doing panels and stuff like that. And shows on stage, why don't you stick with him and keep him company so he isn't on his own? He may not have a channel but no one knows about him being an author. They just know him as Rob's "Close friend.""

Gabe: "We aren't that close God."

Rob: "All of my viewers think otherwise. Have you even gone through the comments? Holy shit."

Harry: "The comments are a scary place, we don't like to talk about the comments section."

Gabe: "Harry it's completely up to you what you would like to do man. I'll be fine by myself, I'll have my phone and I can talk to Kylie or Mitch back home. It's only 7 am for them right? And Mitch get's up early anyway. Or at least from what I remember he still does."

Lachlan: "Yep still awake every morning and goes for a jog at 6 the crazy bastard."

In The end Harry decided that he was going to head home which I completely understand. When your experience of a convention relies on that of walking around with someone who has never been to one before, Yeah I'd probably have bailed as well. We had made it to the convention and had got out of the car. I had acquired myself a VIP badge so I could freely walk around with the boys, ok that's a lie. I was going to buy a general pass but Rob upgraded me so I could stay with the guys and not be by myself. It may be a convention for a game solely based around the Cld to early teen age demographic, but it was still popular for older people as well. I followed the boys quickly through the doors and noticed Mitch getting stopped by people for photo's. It was pretty adorable actually but the one thing I was dreading... There were so many people here. How the fuck are people even able to move?