Can You Be Honest With Me

Kylie's POV

As we drove to the airport, with Gabe having his legs up and resting on an almost sleeping Harry and Simon. Josh and I had made our own conversation as we drove, it would normally resort back to how I feel about moving out of the house we are in and in with Ethan but one thing was bothering me about everything that happened.

Kylie: "Question."

Josh: "Shoot."

Kylie: "When's the funeral?"

Josh: "We uh, we are leaving it up to his family. They told us they will let us know but we think they are going to cremate him first, and then hold the funeral afterwards when they are ready."

Kylie: "Do they normally have them cremated first?"

Josh: "No they normally have the funeral first but then cremate them afterwards, I just... I miss I'm Kylie. And I know I treated him horribly when we found out about what he did to Simon, we all did and I feel so bad that the last words I ever spoke to him were horrible things I would never utter to anyone ever again. It's made it hard to record and we all took that first week off out of respect, but we are all slowly coming to terms with it in our own way."

Kylie: "What about Vik?"

Josh: "He still beats himself up about the idea that he couldn't stop him. And while yeah there was nothing he could do. I know he will make this a massive thing for him to wrap his head around, those two were so close. I might have known him for almost half my life, but those two were always together."

Kylie: "Has he like?"

Josh: "No, and I hope he never does."

I looked in the mirror to see Gabe crying to himself. He rest his head on Simon's shoulder, causing him to open his eyes slightly. I saw the worry and concern for them both but I'm sure it was mutual between them. Simon was already up and walking which was good. Although he was extremely slow. His injuries caused him to have to take the extra week off recording as sitting down for so long at once would start to cause him so much pain in his back. They had to put in a few bolts and screws to support him. It's a scary thought when he has to show a card to prove he isn't trying to take shit into the airport when he flies again.

Gabe: "I'm going to miss you Simon."

Simon: "I'm going to miss you too Gabe, so fucking much."

I honestly feel bad that those two never got together but at the same time, maybe Simon could get lucky with Lachlan. I needed to talk to him about Gabe's schedule and to make sure he still get's on top of his new book. It's funny the one thing he is the most absolutely heart broken about is that he can't cook. I mean you survived a car crash, your friend committed suicide and your worried about not being able to cook... In one way Kudos to finding a way to ease your mind, in another way... Dick.

Gabe: "Lachlan told me this morning that apparently Mitch turned up at his place, wanting to move in so he could help me out."

Kylie: "You always got along well with him. I don't regret what I did but still."

Gabe: "I know your a little biased but considering you dumped him, I don't know it just seems like it would be weird and maybe even a little awkward."

Josh: "Can't you go see your other friends?"

Gabe: "Yeah, yeah I guess I could. I mean I'm sure Jay would be able to take me, and even Tyler and Alex messaged me yesterday, saying if I ever needed help getting around to give them a call. Even fucking Jacqui messaged me, and I thought she hated us."

Kylie: "I did kind of lead on Mitch, and everyone knows the tension between you and Lachlan for years."

Gabe: "I'm kind of glad we never got together. I feel like he would have moved over here with us because it's Lachlan. Of course he would."

I noticed Simon starting to go red and blush a little. I can't say it's not adorable but at the same time I felt bad for him. He can't catch a break.

Josh: "Guys I hate to say it but we are here."

Gabe: "Way to ruin the moment."

Simon: "Come on let's get this done."

Gabe: "I'm sorry Simon."

Simon: "You have nothing to apologise for."

I saw Simon slowly stroke Gabe's cheek. It was really cute but neither of them made a move, I guess Gabe was starting to develop feelings for Simon again, while Simon was fighting those same feelings that he had for Lachlan, why do I feel like something bad will happen in the future? As we pulled into the car park I helped Josh grab Gabrielle's bags and carry them in for him. As we got to the terminal and he got his ticket and sent his bags through. We walked over to the security gates and said our good byes to Gabe. Simon walked over to Security and asked them something, as the guard shook his head, Simon walked back to us with an upset expression on his face.

Simon: "I asked the security guard if I could walk in with Gabe and help him get around. That way he won't have so much difficulty, but he said that only people who have actually bought a ticket can go through."

Gabe: "I'm sorry Simon."

Simon: "I told you, you have nothing to apologise for."

Gabe: "If you ever feel like you can't stay here. Please come and see me. I am going to miss you so much."

I heard Harry cough comedically behind me. Causing us to laugh a little.

Gabe: "Yes I'm going to miss you guys as well. And Kylie, I really wish you could come, but you need to stay here. And you have Ethan now as well which is incredible. I will send a message when I land ok? I love you guys, I'll talk to you all soon. I promise."

Lachlan's POV

My brother last night, asked me if Gabrielle liked him, and I think I know what he meant by that as well. I don't think Gabe would ever give him the time of day after what happened last time. Granted it was Kylie that strung him along, while Gabe just supported him from behind enemy lines. It made me also kind of proud of my brother for coming out."

Mitch: "So how long will it take us to get there?"

Lachlan: "You know damn well how long it's going to take. I'd say at least half an hour to the airport and we need to leave soon. I've already told you this."

Mitch: "I know but I'm excited. I really can't wait to see him."

Lachlan: "Well remember he is in a wheel chair right now, and Jay and Tyler are coming with us as well. Play nice."

Mitch: "Lachlan I don't want to do anything to hurt him. Only help Gabe get better. And we spoke about this. It takes off the stress for you. Right?"

Lachlan: "Obviously I'm going to be appreciative that you want to help, but what if he wants to go stay with one of the boys?"

Mitch: "Then while he is gone I do everything I can go make his stay with us more comfortable. Clean the house make it nice for him. Cook some meals for him."

Lachlan: "You can coo?"

Mitch: "I didn't tell Mum why but she taught me a few things."

Lachlan: "Why are you going to this much of an extent for a guy who's best friend, led you on?"

Mitch: "Because Kylie was 19 and I was 17 at the time. Now Gabe is 20 and I'm 18. Not only that but I'm legal now. I can be myself with him and I feel like I can be honest with him. And he won't judge me for it."

Lachlan: "Do you feel like you can be honest with me?"

I loved at him as he thought about it deeply, a if he had never thought about it before. I guess it did kind of hurt because your supposed to be able to rely on your big brother to help you in any situation you get in. But if he can't be honest with me than what else is he hiding?

Mitch: "I don't know Lachlan, I love you and would do anything for you because your my brother but I feel like that's where our similarities end, I just feel like I can't talk to you anymore. That anything I say can and will be documented and used for YouTube content. It's not that I can't be honest with you. It's just that I feel scared to be honest."

Lachlan: "Come on let's go pick him up."