Reveal

(Just before this chapter I am letting you guys know that I intend to make this an emotional book. I haven't really got a fully emotion filled book and I really wanted something new. I'm still doing this who moving next door sub genre of fan fiction differently. But I intend to make it a rollercoaster of emotions.)

Gabe's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a little bit ill. But that wasn't going to stop me from making everyone a decent breakfast. I rolled myself out of bed and praised my natural body clock for waking up at 8 in the morning. I threw on my long black tracky dacks as well as a loose baby blue shirt. Making sure my socks were on and my sneakers tied. I opened the door to my room and walked out to hear some light music coming from Kylie's room. Of course curiosity got the better of me so I knocked.

Kylie: "Come in."

Gabe: "Hey Kylie what time did you wake up this morning?"

Kylie: "Is it technically considered waking up if you never went to sleep?"

Gabe: "Stroke of genius?"

Kylie: "Yeah."

I could hear her clicking away at her computer as if she was a woman on a mission. It was pretty funny actually seeing her work like that. I told her I would prepare a breakfast sandwich and bring it up to her before heading over to see the boys. So when I did finally come back to her room, I found her passed out in her chair. I chuckled to myself quietly before shaking her awake and pushing the food in front of her. Telling her to set an alarm and get some sleep before grabbing my key and a pan that I would need for the boys because they don't fucking have one. I know right who owns a kitchen but doesn't have a pan? It astounds me. After I made sure to hold onto my key, wallet and my phone. I headed over next door after leaving a note for Kylie about what I was doing. I knew that she would know about me being here as I didn't know anyone else but still. It was nice to leave her a note. I made my way next door and knocked twice before looking at my phone. It was 8:30 in the morning. Would one of these boys even be awake?

Vik: "I'm coming hold on."

I watched heard him walking towards the front door before opening it and looking at me. I slowly slid my foot in the door way just in case as I saw his eyes widen. I looked down and realised he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Vik: "Well this is awkward."

Gabe: "It's only awkward if you make it weird mate. Your an attractive man but I'm afraid your not my type."

Vik: "I'll take it. Why are you here so early?"

Gabe: "Breakfast why else?"

Vik: "I'm the only one awake right now. But I've done my work last night so I have a few days to myself. Actually my girlfriend is coming over later today. Would it be ok if she stays for lunch?"

Gabe: "Mate it's your house, I'm just cooking your meals."

Vik: "Well do you want me to wake up the boys? I'm sure they will be so glad to hear food."

Gabe: "I'll make you a deal. If they somehow manage to sleep through me making breakfast. Then you can wake them up however you like."

Vik: "Your on mate. So what are you planning for this morning?"

Gabe: "Well I thought something easy would be nice today. Meaning I'll be making some toasted tortilla wraps with bacon, egg, tomato and a little bit of Parmesan cheese."

Vik: "That's easy?"

Gabe: "Well I mean I could add a little bit of basil to the finished product if you want it to be a little more on the fancy side?"