Please Don't

Gabe's POV

I woke up the next morning with someone's arms over my body. I was frightened at first until I remembered that Rob had to stay in my bed. I'm glad for it being cold in England otherwise I doubt I would have stayed in the bed. I had a hard enough time sharing a bed with Kylie in Australia.

Rob: "Hrm?"

I turned myself over slightly to see his eyes still closed shut. But it didn't seem like he was asleep.

Rob: "Morning."

God damn his voice sounded good, Raspy and deep.

Gabe: "Morning."

Rob: "You stayed in bed.With what we were talking about last night I'm surprised you stayed."

Gabe: "Maybe I felt comfortable and safe last night?"

Rob: "Well if you did then I'm glad to help."

He smiled at me once before I picked myself up and got out of my bed. Walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I hate the taste you get in the mornings. I was only in their for about a minute before seeing Rob next to me.

Rob: "I got out when you did but Josh is still asleep and I don't really want to bother him."

Gabe: "That's fine. Here I'll move over a little."

I moved to the side and let him in. Giving him enough room to be able to do his own teeth and whatever it is he does in the morning. I finished myself up and walked out, Placing my toothbrush back on the bench before grabbing a black SDMN shirt that Josh had let Kylie and myself have one of for letting him stay here, Even though it was fine and we didn't mind. I grabbed a pair of grey Tracky dacks as well, Making sure I was comfy.I really liked the purple faded colouring on the shirt. It had a nice appeal to it. I made my way down stairs. Seeing Kylie already awake with a kind of annoyed look on her face.

Gabe: "Uh... Are you ok?"

Kylie: "Sort of I don't know. Mitch is here."

I turned the corner and looked into the kitchen to see Mitch making himself some breakfast.

Gabe: "If you needed or wanted anything just wake me up. I'm fine with making breakfast if your hungry. Also how come your here so early?"

Mitch: "Hey, Just checking on Rob and seeing what he was up to today. We all need to get a few things before our Minecon event."

Kylie: "What do you guys need to get?"

Mitch: "Mainly just a few extra things for equipment. Make sure we have everything all topped up and ready to go. Can't afford to go to an event like this and not have something ready to go you know?"

Kylie: "Ok well I'm going out today with Ethan so I'll see you guys later. I'm going to head over to his place."

Gabe: "Ok, Have fun."

As she left the room. Rob came walking in with Josh behind him.

Josh: "Why the fuck did you wake me up?"

Rob: "Because you still need to do videos. And all of us need to go do some stuff today to prepare for the event."

Josh: "Vik's staying home though?"

Rob: "I know. We are replacing him with Gabe."

Gabe: "Wait what why am I getting dragged into this?"

Mitch: "He doesn't even have a channel how can we bring him along?"

Gabe: "At least when I'm in public I don't get recognised."