So Much Worse

2 weeks later

Simon's POV

He's been gone for two weeks. He messaged me a little bit yesterday but that was mainly because no one else was talking to him. I sat at my desk and just had my eye on his profile, cursor over his name, fingers wanting to type out a simple message but I felt so scared for some reason. As if something was compelling me to not press the keys, as if I wasn't allowed to. I guess after a certain amount of time you start to be treated like the dirt you are. Between losing Tobi and now only just getting back into YouTube, it hurt you knew only having 6 members now. I know the guys would never agree to letting in a new member to keep with the numbers but I don't know. I miss Gabe. I got frustrated with myself and stood from my chair, quickly causing it to eject behind me and almost fall over. Why was I so angry? I went to walk away before I heard the faint sound of Skype through my headphones. I quickly ran back to see a message from Gabe.

Gabe: "Simon, I'm so sorry."

Simon: "What, why as you sorry? Are you ok? If someone has hurt you I swear to god I will come over there."

Gabe: "No it's not that it's just... I need your help. And I wish I could fly back over there already but I can't, this is the best I can do."

Simon: "Gabe come on man you know I worry about you so much, and when your vague like this and avoiding the topic, I'm going to get even more afraid."

Gabe: "It's Mitch, a And Lachlan and Rob and Preston and I'm so scared. They won't leave me alone, and not in a good way. Lachlan keeps talking to me like I'm filth and Mitch... He uh. He tried to. He almost."

Simon: "Gabe what's going on?"

Gabe: "Mitch went through my phone while I was asleep. He didn't let me explain and found a few photos in my phone, nothing involving the penis or anything like that but just, pictures I have with my shirt off, I like to think I have confidence and it helps me you know? It helps me having them there on my phone, it's like a safety cushion to tell myself that yeah maybe at times I am attractive. I had no intention of ever sending them to anyone as they aren't for anyone else's eyes but my own, but Mitch found them and didn't let me explain. He started to talk shit about me to Lachlan and then Lachlan started to abuse the fuck out of Rob, and then Preston caught wind from listening in while Rob was staying with him and it's all blown up between them and now. They want to kick me out."

Simon: "Wait hang on didn't Mitch have a thing for you?"

Gabe: "He wanted to use me for my wealth, get in on that side of me and then throw me away when he was finished, that's all he wanted."

Flashback one week ago

Mitch's POV

I walked into the bedroom to see Gabe fast asleep on his bed, his phone had been buzzing so I decided to unlock it and message the boys, letting them know he was tired and that he was sleeping. After I had sent them through I got curious and decided to go through his photos. There were some really nice ones of his face but some were a bit more suggestive.