Does He Like Me?

Gabe's POV (Two weeks later)

Freya: "Loo I understand that your unable to fly but he's not giving you a choice in the matter."

Ryan and Rob had already returned and arrived home a few days ago. About a week after Freya had told us about what was going on, We were discharged from Hospital and while I was glad to finally get back to my own bed, or at least a bed with comfort. I still couldn't walk. They had said that I might never walk again but all I could do was laugh at them, when I told them I was an author they joined in the hilarities.

Gabe: "When a medical professional says that I can't fly yet, I won't be getting on that plane."

Freya: "You have two days Gabrielle."

Gabe: "I fucking understand that but if you don't mind I have places to go and people to see. Josh are you sure your still up to taking me to the therapist?"

Josh: "Yeah mate just need to get you ready."

Gabe: "My phone and my wallet are over on the table next to my bed. I'll wheel myself out, Catch up when you can."

Josh: "Will do man."

I started to wheel myself out and onto the driveway, stopping myself next to the car. Freya had followed me out while we waited for Josh.

Gabe: "Does it mean nothing that I have already signed enough legal documents saying that I will leave the country once I have the all clear from my therapist and my doctors? Hell my managers aren't that happy but we don't have a choice. Everyone is saying to do a full investigation into it and we both know what we would find. So if you will excuse me bitch I have someone to see."

Freya: "I am still an officer so don't you dare use that language with me."

Gabe: "Your an officer yes but I won't be treating you any different than I would treat the boys. Vik has only just come home three days ago and you damn near scared him off again, I don't even know where the fuck JJ is. And with Tobi gone, Harry has moved in with Ethan. I'm going home when I can, until then you keep your mouth shut and do your job, in the mean time though. I have a body to fix."

Josh had finally walked out of the house and unlocked the door, I rolled myself back and opened it, swinging it open before lifting myself out of my chair and onto the foot step before lifting myself again into the passenger seat. Bringing my legs into the car while Josh grabbed and flattened my wheel chair. Placing it into the back of the car. I watched Josh wave off Freya before we left and were on our way to my physical therapist. He had been slowly helping me gain and use the muscles in my legs again. It was like I was having to learn to walk again and Josh knew it fucking frustrated me.

Josh: "You know she is just trying to help you."

Gabe: "She isn't doing a very fucking good job I'll tell you that right now. She knows I'm going to go home, why won't she just fucking let me handle it. I've signed enough fucking documents and files Josh, I don't think I would even have it in me to sign any more."

Josh: "That's all well and fine Gabe but that's not what I'm talking about. Why did you lie to her?"

Gabe: "I don't know what your talking about?"

Josh: "You lied to her, telling her that you couldn't fly. You have already been given the green light, he'll I was told as well before we left. Why are you delaying this?"

Gabe: "Because maybe I don't want to leave you guys just yet."

Josh: "Aw mate you know you can come and visit us at any time right. You do know this yeah?"