Better Safe Than Sorry

Simon's POV

I had spoken to Josh about everything and now we were on our way to the airport to fly over to Sydney. I'm surprised there was a flight available though I was a little bit passed off when I found my ticket had been bought already and they falsely advertised seats. It just meant we had to spend a stupid amount on fucking business class because there were none left in economy. Had it been any other situation I would have waited but I didn't care. I needed to get over there.

Josh: "What if Mitch was trying to coax you into coming over?"

Simon: "I would go regardless, even if as soon as I land, he pulls a gun on me, I'd still go regardless to make sure Gabe is alright."

Josh: "You don't think it's a bit strange? Hearing nothing from him and then now all of a sudden shit has hit the fan?."

Simon: "Josh I know how it looks. But I can assure you that everything will be ok eventually. Jay and Alex will get him out of there and he will be safe. That's all that matters."

Josh: "This won't change how he feels towards you."

Simon: "I know. But I don't care. I just need to make sure he is ok."

Josh: "I sometimes think to myself that when it comes to love that straight and gay people aren't that different as people. Though seeing your connection to him, even though there probably isn't anything in return. It's cute Simon. It's been a while but I'm glad to have you back."

Simon: "With what's happened lately. That's still sensitive, he's been sending me messages about Tobi, telling me it was my fault because I didn't stop anyone from abusing him even though I was out cold in a hospital bed. It's hard but I know he just tries to get a reaction out of me. I won't let him."

Josh: "What happened with Tobi was heart breaking to everyone. And I know Manny has nothing to do with us which I completely understand. His parents told me they blamed you as well, that if you had treated Brett fright he wouldn't had gone through such a ludicrous amount of shit to get out of the relationship. And Tobi wouldn't have gotten involved but it doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters is that your happy with what your doing. I will ask only one more time, are you absolutely sure you want to go to Brisbane? Because we are going to need to do a lay over in Singapore and get another flight again in Sydney."

Simon: "Yeah, I'm sure."

Josh: "Alright we are nearly at the airport then. When we get there we will head over and book in and grab something to eat ok?"

We drove for about ten more minutes in silence until we parked our car in the extended car park. I suppose Josh will leave the keys somewhere. As we got out of the car I heard the sound of sticky tape being pulled as I watched him sticky tape the keys under the driver's side car door handle. It was creative to say the least though not something I would have thought of.

Josh: "I'll just ask Harry to grab it later or something so we don't have to pay any more money than we need to. Come on let's go."

We grabbed our luggage out of the boot before Josh made sure to lock his car. We headed inside and started waiting in line. As we approached the lady with our tickets I heard someone calling out my name.

????: "I'm sorry is that person with you?"

I turned to see "Brett" walking over towards us.

Simon: "Josh."

Josh: "I got it."

????: "So is it just you and your friend Josh then?"

Simon: "Yeah. When we go through I am begging you to please call the police and ask for officer Freya Nightingale at Manchester police station, she already knows the things that man has done and I am begging you to help me."