Give It Time

Gabe's POV

Hamas and I had just comeback home after travelling to the shops to grab a few more items I was missing. I had an idea on what to make but I just wasn't sure if I could do it all at once. Looks like I'm going to have to do it in waves.

Hamas: "So what do you think of the boys?"

Gabe: "They're fun to be around. I am already kind of annoyed at some of the jokes being made but that just comes with time. Can you grab that bag for me please?"

Hamas: "Yeah sure."

I watched him lean into the boot and grab the last bag before closing it. As we walked up I heard some arguing coming from inside. Causing me to stop as it had gotten quite loud.

Gabe: "What?"

Hamas: "You alright?"

Gabe: "I'm fine just."

I didn't really want to goin there if they were arguing. What if it had something to do with me or my cooking. Or something to do with Kylie?

Josh: "WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

Hamas: "I've known Kay for a while. And I've spoken to the boys before, I can assure you that I've never heard Josh like that."

Gabe: "Yeah, Ok."

I opened the door and walked in to see Josh and Simon in the living room with Vik and Ethan.

Gabe: "Where is everyone else?"

As soon as I spoke up I noticed Simon and Josh were both furious about something while Vik and Ethan looked relieved.

Vik: "Everyone has gone back to the SideMen house for now."

Hamas: "Alright so what happened?"

Simon: "Nothing. Just start on Dinner and everyone will be over soon."

Josh: "This isn't nothing Simon."

Simon: "APPARENTLY IT IS!"

I walked over to the bench and placed the bags on top. Pulling my phone out.

Gabe: "Why are Simon and Josh arguing in our living room?"

Kylie: "I don't know. Tobi and JJ told us all to wait over at the SideMen house. I have no idea what the fuck is going on."

Gabe: "I'm going to make a few options. Some garlic chicken, savoury potato flowers and lastly is some roast chicken. Like the ones from home."

Kylie: "Alright do you want me to come over and start on the chicken then? Same as always?"

Gabe: "If you could that would be great. I'm going to talk to these boys and find out what the hell is going on."

I looked up to see the boys all looking at me. The five of them with their eyes glued to me and my actions.

Gabe:"I don't know what's going on. But this seems half serious."

Simon:"It's fucking nothing."

Gabe:"I didn't mean that it wasn't."

Simon:"What the fuck would you know?"

Hamas:"Hey you need to calm down."

Simon:"You need to fuck off. You have no business here."

Gabe:"He is a guest. So he has every right to be here."

Simon:"So you will jump to defend your boyfriend but do nothing for the rest of us. Thanks Gabrielle, Lovely knowing where your priorities lie."