Reunion?

Lachlan's POV

I had a bad feeling about today. I don't know why but I just felt like shit, I felt bad not talking with Gabe properly but I guess it was hard enough seeing as I've been staying with those guys and Rob. With Josh having gone back into his own room to share with Mitch. I turned around to see Rob walking in though Gabe wasn't around.

Preston: "Where's Gabe?"

Rob: "I asked if he wanted to come in and join us or chill in the green room but he said he wanted to take a look around. We have a meet and greet to do."

Lachlan: "You guys do. Mine got fucking changed at the last second. I'm not even with you guys anymore."

Jerome: "What the fuck why?"

Ryan: "They can't do that can they?"

Lachlan: "Well apparently they can and they have. I mean it's later on today which is fine for me. I just don't want you guys to have to stay behind because of me."

Mitch: "Pretty sure if you said anything Gabe wouldn't let you go home on your own."

Vik: "You two have known each other for a while right? He wouldn't be able to leave you then. His heart is too big."

Lachlan: "Yeah I know but still. I don't know I guess I'll just see what happens. Ryan what are you up to?"

Ryan: "Rigth now? I was just going to chill back here till they were done. Im not big enough to have a meet and greet so I might just get stopped out in the lobby right?"

Lachlan: "Yeah it reminds me of what happened with Jay. He used to just get stopped, it was funny watching him."

Ryan: "Alright well I'm starting to get hungry, I might head out and grab some food. You want in blondie?"

Lachlan: "Like you can talk, yeah alright let's head out. I'll see you guys later at the main stage."

Preston: "See ha."

Ryan and I had waved them off before we started heading towards the exit doors back into the main hall. We were mainly just talking about his channel and how he had been. It felt weird seeing him again. He's a great guy and a lot of fun to be around.

Ryan: "Hey isn't that Gabe over there?"

I watched Ryan point out towards him and I couldn't help but smile to myself. He looked really good today and I bet that was to make an impression on Rob. I know those two were getting along and it was actually kind of cute to be honest. I'm glad he was happy, I honestly and genuinely was and I'm sure those two were going to be together for a while at the least. As we walked towards m I saw he was talking to someone, he was facing us so I raised my hand to wave to him until the guy beside him punched him in the stomach.

Ryan: "What the fuck?"

A few seconds later I saw the man knock him over and stand on top of him. Applying pressure to his lower back.

Lachlan: "GET OFF HIM!"

I ran over and pushed the man to get him off of Gabe. Ryan had sprinted after me and grabbed him, slowly and gently moving m towards the wall.

????: "Your the one that came running. How disappointing."

Lachlan: "What the fuck is wrong with you why would you hurt him?"