Surprise

Gabe's POV

As Harry drove us back home with a boot full of groceries I couldn't help but keep Brett on my mind. I don't think there is anything he could say to me to refute his humanity. He couldn't be real or at least he can't be the same person surely. Pretty sure someone who is dead wouldn't wait a year to rekindle a relationship.

Harry: "Are you still thinking about it?"

Gabe: "Is it that obvious?"

Preston: "Your quiet."

Mitch: "You haven't been quiet the entire time that we have been here."

Gabe: "I mean I am loving having you guys here and it's been fun but at the same time. But after getting hurt by him and then noticing why he hated me. Or at least all of us because of it. I don't like the thought but I have a feeling we should look after Simon. This would be fucking him up right?"

Harry: "Like I said, he would think about it for a while but I'm sure he will be fine."

Mitch: "Hey where's your phone Bog? Can I ring them and see if anyone is home yet?"

Harry: "Yeah sure."

He threw his phone into the back. I heard Preston say a quiet ow so I would assume he got hit.

Mitch: "Hey is anyone home yet... Yeah alright cool we just finished at the... Yeah Ethan calm down alright it sucks we know but we will need a way to get in the house to start cooking... Gabe they say we are cooking at your place, they won't be home for another hour."

Gabe: "Where the fuck are they?"

Mitch: "You guys get that? Yeah alright see you later."

Harry: "So where are they?"

Mitch: "Simon wanted to see Brett's grave so Josh Took him over there. Turns out someone dug up the coffin and it's empty. So they are all rushing over to make sure he is alright."

Preston: "Wait someone went to the trouble of emptying the coffin or
F a dead guy?"

Gabe: "That's fucked. The dead deserve to rest."

Harry: "Alright looks like we are staying at your place for a little bit Gabe."

Gabe: "Yeah that's fine I have a key."

After arriving home, we unpacked the boot of the car and I started getting everything ready for dinner. I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs though in an instant Mitch apologised... That boy is way too clumsy I swear.

Gabe: "Preston can you please go check and make sure he hasn't broken anything?"

Preston: "Yeah sure."

Harry: "What's for dinner?"

Gabe: "I'm going to make a large multi layer carnivores dream."

Harry: "Huh?"

Gabe: "I'm making a potato bake pizza."

Harry: "How is that a carnivores dream?"

Gabe: "Because it will have a lot of different meat in it. Might take me a while to prepare though. Once it is finished, it will be incredible."

As I started to work on slicing and dicing the chicken breast, the bacon, prosciutto and the cabanossi which I'm surprised they even have over here. I started peeling and cutting up the potatoes. Making sure the slices were thin enough to use but not too thick or thin enough to where it would be a disaster. That's the only thing I don't like about potato bake and that is that you have to use so many potatoes.