Why? I thought you loved me? (Ch 4)

Becca's POV

I'v been avoiding Collin all morning. I don't want what happened last week to happen again. Cody still hasn't called back or texted back. I'm starting to get worried because he never does this. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for him to answer to ask whats going on. Collin walked in and I got up and left. I looked back for a brief second and saw his running his hand through his hair. I went in my room and saw Cody was on Skype. I tried calling him. No answer. I really wanna talk to him I miss him. I tried calling him on his phone. Three rings before he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I miss you."

"I miss you too." He sounded rushed.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls and texts the past week?" He sighed on the other end of the phone.

"I'v just been really busy."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Oh my god." Then he laughed. "Oh sorry. What did you say Becca?"

"What are you doing and who are you with?" I could tell he didn't want to say.

"I'm hanging out with Alli and Gigi. Hey listen I gotta go. I'll call you back later."

"Ok. I-" Then he hung up. "I love you." I sighed in frustration. Why is it that he doesn't want to talk to me?

-

It's midnight and I'm sitting in the library reading Just Listen. Collin hasn't been coming in here at night since last week. I got to the part where Owen gets mad at Annabel for ditching him at his friends concert. He stops talking to her for awhile. My phone rang next to me. I looked at who it was before I picked it up.

"Hey babe." I said to my boyfriend.

"Hey. Um, I really need to talk to you." I closed my book and put it back.

"Ok." I sat back down.

"Um I think we should have a break for a bit. I don't think being away from each other is helping our relationship."

"I thought you loved me?"

"I do it's just-"

"What ever happened to where ever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you? Or they say outta sight means outta mind, but they couldn't be further from the truth?" I was using his own lyrics against him.

"I don't know. I just figured that if we're gonna be apart for awhile we might as well see other people."

"Oh you mean like Gigi?"

"No. Well maybe, but that's not the point. I don't want you to wait up for me when I'm seeing other people."

"I knew you were seeing Gigi. It's a little obvious don't you think? You wanna know something that happened last week?" He sighed.

"Sure."

"Last week I was in the library waiting for you to answer my calls or my texts. Collin came in and started flirting with me. I backed away from him. He almost kissed me but I told him that I loved you and I couldn't do that to you. To think you were doing the same thing to me anyway."

"Becca-"

"No Cody. You'v been seeing her these past two months I'v been gone. I know you have. I just should've let Collin kiss me. Maybe next time I will let him. Goodbye Cody." I didn't wait for him to reply and hung up. I buried my face into my hands. I can't believe he did that. I can't believe he cheated on me when I tried so hard not to cheat on him.

I can't stay down here much longer. I turned the lights off and went in my room. I collapsed on my bed and cried. After everything we've been through together this is what he does? I can't be mad at him though because I still love him. I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Com in." Collin walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry for what I did last week. I knew you had a boyfriend. I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to say sorry."

"Did have a boyfriend." I looked down. "I just found out he was cheating on me." He pulled me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder. "I tried so hard not to cheat on him then he goes and cheats on me." I started to cry more and Collin rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Don't think about it too much ok?" He asked looking down at me. "I was still out of line last week and I'm sorry. Remember what I said about your eyes?" I nodded. "I wasn't lying about that. I like your eyes." He got up and was about to leave when he turned around. "Don't forget we have school the day after tomorrow. I'll show you around. Night Becca." He smiled then closed my door.

Cody's POV

I heard her hang up. I threw my phone across the room. It hit the wall and fell to the floor, it left a dent in the wall. I'll cover it up later I'm not worried about that right now. Ok ya I kissed Gigi, but it was an accident. I didn't want it to happen. I love Becca.

I can't stop running my hands threw my hair, I'm so upset. I can't believe I just did that. I wish I could rewind it, but this is life and you can't really do that. But at least I won't be holding her back anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your gonna hate me for this chapter, I know you will.

Love you<3