I'm Sorry (Ch 6)

Cody's POV

I woke up with a piece of note paper stuck on my face. I peeled it off my cheek and read what was written on it.

I'm sorry for ending it the way I did

Maybe we could work it out and still be friends

Or maybe you'v already moved on

Met another guy, and have forgotten about me.

I'm sorry for every wrong thing I did to you.

I crumpled it up and threw it across the room. I got up unwillingly. I have to apologize to Gigi today. I'v given her a week to cool down. I got out my phone. I know It's a bad thing to do it over the phone, but the past few days she's been ignoring me.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for hesitating. If you were going through what she was at that moment then I would go to see you in a heart beat." She answered almost immediately.

"I accept your apology but I don't really see us going any further than we have. I'm sorry Cody."

"Your breaking up with me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

Great. My ex girlfriend moves away then I break up with her, and I could barley do that, now my current girlfriend is breaking up with me. I checked the time. Eight fifteen in the morning. I got out of bed and walked to Alli's room. I knocked before entering. I quietly walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Hey Codes. Whats up at" she looked at her phone. "Eight in the morning?" She smiled a bit.

"I need to talk to you." She sat up in bed and I moved more onto her bed. She looked at me urging me to talk. "Gigi just broke up with me. I texted her and told her I was sorry for what I said. She texted me back saying she accepted my apology but she doesn't see us going any further."

"How do you feel about it?"

"A little upset.."

"But..."

"But...I really miss Becca. Ok? It's taking a lot to say it out loud. I really really miss her. She was the first girl I felt close to. Now she's gone. I know saying I'm sorry to Becca won't work. She's probably dating that Collin guy. Plus it's only been almost five months since I broke up with her." I looked down at my hands.

"You really miss her?"

"Yes. I'd do anything."

"I have an idea."

Becca's POV

Thank god I don't have school today. But I have it the day after tomorrow. It's been five months since Cody broke up with me and I had a really short conversation with him the other day. Collin and I have been hanging out a lot but I can't see us going anywhere past just friends. I'v been in my room all morning. I'v just been listening to music and reading a book that we have to read for class.

Right now I'm listening to Before You Had A Boyfriend. It's always been my favourite. This and One. I miss Cody a little. I know he probably doesn't miss me though. He's probably with Gigi right now. Doing things we used to do together. He's probably showing her how to surf, or walking around town not knowing their destination, or he's teaching her how to ride a skateboard.

I'm just beating myself up thinking about this.

I need to not think about it.

I need to not think about them.

I need to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love You<3