Whispered Promises (Ch 25)

Becca's POV

Cody and I have been dating for awhile. I have done some photo shoots, they were pretty cool. I got to shoot Alli, Cody, One Direction, and a few other really successful artists. Every single one was an amazing experience. I'm so grateful to work beside Glenn. He makes me feel welcome.

Angie and Brad don't really care if we sleep in the same bed. It's not like we're doing anything but sleeping. Well Cody's 19 and I'm 18, so that's probably another reason why they don't mind. Cody said that they said that we're old enough to make right decisions. I love Cody, but I'm not gonna do anything stupid.

Cody has to be at the studio later than normal tonight. I changed into short shorts, a tank, and climbed under Cody's blankets on his bed. His ed always seems to be warmer than mine. It's strange. I cuddled into the blanket, the smell of Cody filling my senses. My eyes started to close as the house was completely silent. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Cody's POV

I tried to walk up the stairs quietly. I got in late from the studio. I don't wanna wake anyone up. Checked the time I slipped into my room. Two in the morning. I noticed Becca lying in my bed fast asleep. I slipped back downstairs to get a vase from the kitchen. I filled it with water, put the little packet thing in it, then cut the end of the stems. I carefully put the roses in the vase then went back upstairs. I set them down on the bed side table on Becca's side. I changed into pajama pants, slipped off my shirt over my head, and climbed in next to Becca. I set the small ox on my side of the bed. I suddenly felt small arms wrap around my waist. I looked over to see Becca staring back at me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked, whispering back.

"I don't want to wake up everyone else." She reached over on the table next to her. She felt the vase and looked over. I could see her facial expression change from extremely tired to surprised.

"Did you put those there?" She was still whispering.

"Ya. You like them?"

"I love roses. Why did you get them for me?"

"Does there have to be a reason? I love you, and I just felt like getting my baby some roses."

"Thank you, and I love you too." She pecked my lips then rested her head on my chest. I cold feel her heart beating against my side. I reached over and grabbed the small black box. I held it for a few minutes before looking at her face.

"Becca?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you make a promise to me?" She looked up at me.

"What kind of promise?"

"The kind of promise that we'll keep until I'm twenty three and your twenty two. Do you promise to stay mine? Do you promise to marry me when we're both in our early twenties?" I brought the box out and opened it. She smiled at the simple ring. It was a simple golden colored band. It had an infinity sign engraved on it. She beamed with happiness.

"I promise." I took the ring out and slipped it onto her ring finger on her left hand. "As long as you promise too?"

"I absolutely will. I love you Becca."

"I love you too Cody." I softly pressed my lips against hers. I held her close as we continued to kiss. I never want this to end. I never want us to end. When we separated I looked into her eyes.

"You know what we did?"

"What?"

"We made whispered promises." I gave her a silly smile.

"Your so weird." She said as she leaned her head on my chest again. I could hear her breathing slow down as she fell asleep. I'm glad I don't have anything to go to tomorrow so we don't have to wake up early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you<3