Running Into Ex's (Ch 26)

Becca's POV

I'm now twenty one, Cody's twenty two. He's on tour right now so I'm spending the day with Alli. She just finished up her second tour. Our arms are looped as we walk down the side walk in LA. I can't believe Cody and I have made it through everything everyone has thrown at us. Working next to Glenn is a dream come true. He's been trusting me with more shoots, and with some we've even collaborated and worked together on. It's a dream come true.

We were walking down the street just talking then I bumped into someone. I dropped my bag and everything fell out. He bent down and helped me pick it up.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really clumsy." He said picking up my drivers license. He looked at it before handing it over.

"That's ok. I am too." I looked up and noticed it was Jeff. I stood up strait.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. How have you been?" I ask as I wrap my arm around Alli's again.

"I'v been good. I'm engaged. I'm just here visiting family."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. Are you with anyone?"

"Ya, I'm still with Cody. He's on tour again so Alli and I are out shopping."

"Well I better get going. It was nice seeing you again."

"You too." We walked in our different directions. We got into Holister and Alli started to look around.

"So...how's Tanner?" I asked Alli as she looked at jeans.

"Tanner?"

"Tanner Zagarino?"

"Oh he's good."

"Come on. I know your dating him again."

"How do you think that?"

"Well you'v been hanging out at his house a lot. Plus the last time I went over there with you when ever I left the room I noticed you guys holding hands."

"Ok fine. I am dating him again." They dated after the Notice Me music video, then broke up for some reason.

"Oh my god. For how long?"

"About two months now."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I don't know, I didn't really tell anyone. He's really cute though, don't you think?"

"He's really hot." We sounded like we were high school again. I laughed.

"Hey after this can we head over to Dick's? I wanna look for some sneakers."

"What happened to the ones you just got the other week?"

"Cujo found them and chewed them up again." Cujo is the German Shepard mix that Cody got me for my last birthday. He's about six months old and chews everything in sight. Alli laughed at my misfortune and got a pair of jean shorts. We were heading over to Dick's when Alli stopped talking for a minute.

"Gigi?" She suddenly spoke up. The woman in front of us turned around.

"Alli!" She hugged Alli then looked at me. "I'm Gigi."

"I'm Becca." I shook her hand.

"I know, Cody used to talk about you all the time. Are you two still together?"

"Ya." Then she noticed the ring on my finger.

"Your married?" She looked at me skeptically.

"No, it's a promise ring."

"Aww. That's cute." She looked back to Alli. "Listen I gotta go, but call me sometime. We should catch up." Alli nodded then Gigi sped walked away.

"Are you really gonna call her?" I asked as we walked into Dick's.

"I don't know yet. Did you hear about the other fight they had?"

"No. What was this one about?" I dragged her over to the sneakers.

"Cody told me that Gigi texted him out of the blue and said that he had no right dating you. Also some other stuff that Cody didn't wanna talk about."

"Well she should just get over it. She dumped him, and if she still loved him then maybe she shouldn't have dumped him."

"That's what I told Cody." I picked up a pair of air Jordans. They were black with small red spots all over it, and the soles were white. "But she said she still loves him." We both sighed at the same time.

"That ship has sailed. She should have thought about it before Cody's ship landed in my harbor instead of hers." Alli looked at me trying to contain a laugh. We're twenty one, but we think like dirty minded teenage boys at times. "You know what I mean."

"I know, but It's still funny." We both laughed and I picked up the box with my size on it. We walked up to the cash register and I payed for them.

"We better head back home. Angie will think we got lost." I started to get my keys out of my pocket. I saved up enough money to get an old muscle car. It's my favorite and Cody try's to steel it from me.

"Ya we should." Alli said as we put our stuff in the back seat. I hopped in and started the car. Man, I love this car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably going to be one or two more chapters.

Love you<3