It's Now Or Never (Ch 23)

Cody's POV

She's right. She's been waiting two years for me to make a move again. I know she misses me too. First it was because the distance, then it was Gigi. Then I was afraid of what my parents would think if she was living with us again and I started dating her again. Then Jeff. I can't let anything get in the way any longer. I love her, she told me that she still loves me. I can't wait any longer. I got out of bed and got dressed for today. I don't have anything to do so I'm gonna ask Alli and Becca if they wanna go surfing. I looked at the time. 5:30 AM. Perfect. I put my wet suit on my bottom half and put shorts on over it. I went to Becca's room first. I knocked then entered.

"Hey Becca." I got a groan in response. "I'm going surfing, if you wanna come get your wet suit on and meet me down stairs in fifteen minutes." I closed the door behind me and went to Alli's next. I knocked and opened the door a crack.

"Hey Alli." She sat up.

"What time is it?" She looked at her phone. "Why are you waking me up at five forty?"

"I was gonna go surfing. If you wanna come get your wet suit on and meet me down stairs in fifteen minutes." I closed the door as she got out of bed. I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. I looked through twitter as I ate it in the living room. I posted "Going surfing in a few minutes. Alli, Becca, you guys coming?" Knowing my mum's cell phone is in the kitchen I sent her a text telling here where I was and telling her that the girls might come too. Becca came down the stairs with her wet suit half on like me, You could see her dark blue bikini top.

"Is Alli coming too?" She asked coming in and sitting on the couch.

"If she comes down in the next five minutes, yes." She still isn't a morning person I see. She took her phone out and started doing something on it. Alli walked down the stairs. She also had her wet suit on like us, showing off her black bikini top.

"We going?" She asked standing in the hall.

"Ya we just gotta get the boards out of the garage." Alli put flip flops on and Becca and I went without. Alli got her white and pink board I got her for her birthday, I grabbed one of mine, and Becca grabbed the one I always let her use. It's white and dark blue. We made sure the cord was wrapped around the end of the board, then started our walk to the beach. I walked off to the side of Becca. We didn't talk much. When we got to the beach we put our boards down and put the rest of our wet suits on. Becca helped me zip mine up and I zipped hers up while she did Alli's. We attached the cord to our ankles then paddled out. The waves are going to be pretty good this morning. I can tell.

-

We sat on the beach and watched other people surfing. Alli was sitting behind us, probably on her phone. We caught a lot of waves today. We took the top half of the wet suits off earlier. I looked over at Becca. She's still wearing the locket. Even when we went surfing she kept it on. It's now or never.

"Hey Becca?" She slowly turned her head in my direction.

"Ya?" She smiled.

"I still love you too." She just looked into my eyes. I leaned forward and softly pressed my lips against hers. I'v missed the feeling of her lips against mine. Two years is way too long. We separated and I rested my forehead on hers.

"I love you Cody."

"I love you too Becca." I whispered and kissed her soft lips again. We decided to go back home. We carried our boards and I held Becca's hand.

"Hey. You wanna go to dinner tonight?" I looked down at Becca before we got into the house.

"Sure. Just let me get ready." I let go of her hand as we walked inside. We went into our separate rooms to get ready.

-

I opened the door and she got into the passenger side. I closed the door and headed over to my side of the car. I drove us to In-N-Out. That was the first place we went out to. I held the door open for her again.

The whole time we talked and laughed. We acted as though we had never broken up in the first place. I'm glad we can act like this, that we act as though we've known each other our whole lives when I'v only known her for three almost four years. I definitely won't let her go this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to be ending this soon ;)

Love you<3