Merry Christmas (Ch 10)

Becca's POV

I woke up to Tommy coming in my room.

"Becca! Wake Up!"

"What Tom?"

"Merry Christmas! Come downstairs!"

"I'm coming." I got up and saw Cody's back going downstairs. I could see Angie and Brad in the living room already. I went into Alli's room. She was just getting up. "Hey Alli I gotta ask you something."

"Ok."

"Does Tom still think Santa is real?"

"Ya. Now lets go downstairs before he comes and gets us again." Alli is definitely a morning person. We went downstairs and the only seats left was a seat next to Cody on the couch and the chair. Alli right away took the chair. I narrowed my eyes at her and she smiled. I sat next to Cody and he looked like he was going to pass out at any second.

"Ok Tom. You go first." Angie announced as she sat next to Brad. They both had coffee in their hands.

-

This morning was pretty eventful. I don't think Cody noticed that I still had on the locket he gave me, until this morning. I saw him glance down at it a couple times. I never took it off, and I never changed the pictures. I mostly wear it under my shirt though, but it wasn't this morning. Alli and I are helping Angie with dinner. She's making lasagna. Cody's upstairs again.

"Hey Becca?" Alli asked next to me.

"Hm?"

"Is that the locket that Cody gave you?"

"Ya." I said smiling down at it. "I never took it off."

"What do you have on the inside of it?" I opened it. Not that I forgot, but I wanted to look at it again.

"On the left theirs a picture of you Angie, Brad, and Tom. On the right there's a picture of Cody and I." I just stared at it. All of a sudden Cody came in. I closed it and let it drop back into place over my tee shirt. He went over to the fridge, got out a bottled water, then let again.

"I think it's sweet that you still have it." Angie said once Cody left. I didn't say anything, I just smiled at Angie.

-

During dinner Brad sat the head of the table, and Angie sat next to him. Tom sat next to Angie, Alli sat next to Brad, I sat next to Alli, and Cody sat at the other end of the table. I ended up sitting next to him again. It was nice and Alli and Cody did the dishes after. I talked to Alli after dinner, and Cody just dried the dishes and put them away. He's been really quiet lately and it's really unlike him.

I don't like how quiet he's been it's worrying me. Alli and I are having a movie marathon in the living room and again. Cody went upstairs again. We were looking through movies.

"Hey Alli?"

"Ya?"

"How long has Cody been acting like this?" We continued to look.

"Well he was like this for three days after he broke up with you. Then he started dating Gigi. But even when he was dating her he was still like this sometimes. Why?"

"I was just wondering. He's worrying me."

"Don't worry about it too much. He'll get over it eventually." We settled on This Is Us. One Direction's movie.

Cody's POV

She's still wearing the locket. She also still has the original pictures in it. I can't believe it. I heard her talking to Alli and mum in the kitchen earlier. I started strumming my guitar. I had just started learning a new song on my guitar. Well it's not really a new song, but it's new for me to play. It's a song by Olly Murs.

I might sing it to Becca. Either this one or a different one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'v updated a lot tonight! I'll update some more tomorrow night.

Love you<3