Leather Jacket (Ch 17)

Becca's POV

Jeff and I have been dating for a couple weeks. We would got out to the movies some nights. Then other nights I would wait for him to finish his shift and we would just walk together. He hasn't really been over to the house yet. He's only been over to pick me up. I was waiting until he was officially my boyfriend to invite him to dinner. We're going out tonight. He said he was gonna take me to the movies then we'd go to the beach.

I quickly changed into jeans, and a plain white tee shirt. I brushed my teeth, put a little it of makeup on and brushed my hair. I don't really wanna get dressed up. It's just me and Jeff. I went downstairs to wait for him with Alli. Angie and Brad went out and left Cody and Alli to watch Tom. I just sat down when someone knocked on the door. I got up to answer it when I noticed Cody beat me to it. Jeff was standing there in jeans, a blue button up, and a leather jacket on top. I smiled at him then pulled on my white Vans. I put my phone in my pocket.

"I'll see you guys later. You'll be awake to let me in right?" I asked starting towards Jeff.

"Ya, of course." Alli answered.

"Remember curfew." Cody said glaring at Jeff. I nodded then met Jeff's side. We held hands to his car. He opened the door for me then closed it when I got in. He got in on the other side then started to drive down the street.

"So, What are we gonna see?" I ask as he entwines our fingers together.

"I don't know. We'll see whats playing when we get there." I smile then kiss his cheek as he continues to drive.

-

The movie was really good. I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was pretty good. Jeff parked the car and we got out. I took my shoes off and put them in the car before we walked on the beach. We got on the sand and I held onto Jeff's hand as he swung our arms back and forth.

"Hey Becca?" He asked as we walked down the beach. The sand squishing in between our toes.

"Hm?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I stopped. He stood right in front of me. I looked into his deep brown eyes.

"I'd love to." I lightly pressed my lips against his. We separated but our foreheads were resting on each others. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. I kissed his lips one more time and we continued to walk. We saw a yogurt shop and decided to stop. I halted to a stop in front of the shop.

"What's wrong?" Jeff asked turning around.

"I left my shoes in your car. They won't let me in."

"They wont even notice." I nodded trusting him. We went in and we both got Chocolate, but I put gummy bears on mine. He paid then we left to continue our walk on the beach.

"See? They didn't even notice." I giggled and put a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth. We got to one spot on the beach and stopped. The sunset looked amazing. There was a guy our age walking in the opposite direction. I got my phone out and opened up the camera. I grabbed our garbage and set it on the beach for a moment.

"Excuse me?" The stranger stopped.

"Ya?"

"Would you mind taking a picture for us?" He nodded. I got into the position I wanted. My arms were around Jeff's waist and his were around mine. I leaned up and kissed him lips softly. I heard the sound go off then I separated. I walked over to the guy.

"Thank you." I picked up our garbage and threw it away. We looked at the picture, then I set it as my screen saver. I put my phone away and we sat on the beach. I rested my head on Jeff's shoulder as we watched the sun fall. It's now eleven. I wrapped my arms around myself.

"Are you cold?" Jeff looked down at me.

"Ya. Just a bit." I laughed. He took off his leather jacket and held it so I could slip my arms in the sleeves. It was big on me so I wrapped it around myself.

"We should get going. I don't want you to get in trouble for being out past curfew." He helped me up then rested his arm around my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him. When he pulled into the driveway he got out to open my door for me. He walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I can't resist to kiss you again when you bite your lip." I bit my lip again on purpose. He kissed me and I giggled. We separated and I opened the door.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Becca." He walked down the steps and back to his car. I stepped inside and put my back up against the door. I leaned on the door with my Vans in my hand when Alli walked by.

"Ok. What happened?"

"Nothing." I said snapping out of my daze.

"Your making googly eyes. What happened? And why are you wearing a leather jacket?" I totally forgot I was wearing it.

"Well Jeff asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Oh my god! Did you say yes?"

"Of course I did."

"Ok, well that still doesn't answer why your wearing a leather jacket." I followed her into the kitchen after setting my Vans by the door.

"Well we were sitting on the beach and I got cold. I forgot to give it back." I smiled then pulled it tighter around myself. Cody walked in.

"What's with the jacket?" Why is it suddenly a big deal if I'm wearing a leather jacket?

"It's Jeff's. He gave it to me cause I was cold." I started towards the stairs. "I'm gonna go change I'll be back down in a minute." I quickly changed into black short shorts and a white tank top. I put Jeff's jacket at the end of my bed, then headed back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody's gonna start to get jealous soon ;)

Love you<3