Home (Ch 9)

Becca's POV

I packed last night for my trip back home. When I first got here my aunt said that this is my new home. But the truth is the Simpson's home will always be my home. Not this place. I grabbed my bags and said goodbye to Collin and my aunt. I got in the car with John. He took me to the airport.

"Thanks John. I'll see you in a week."

"Bye Becca." I waved to him as he drove off. I went to baggage check, then to wait for them to call that my plane is boarding. This won't be that long.

-

I looked around the crowded LAX for a head of blonde hair. I finally found them. She was facing Angie talking to her. I ran up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped then turned around.

"Becca!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "Your a little taller. This isn't fare!"

"Life isn't fare chica." She laughed. When we pulled apart I gave Angie a hug too. We walked to the van, Alli's and my arms looped. we sat in back and laughed and talked the whole ride to the house.

"So how do you like Iowa?" Angie asked from up front as we turned onto their road.

"I hate it. Everyone is mean, and my aunt barley talks to me. I barley ever see her either."

"Oh I'm sorry Becca. Maybe you can move back to California soon."

"I hope so."

"Hey Becca. We have two guest rooms. One across from Cody, and the other one is near my room. You can chose whichever one you want." I nodded as Angie pulled into the driveway. We walked into the home and Tom ran right up to me.

"Becca!" I picked him up when I hugged him. I put him back down.

"Oh my god Tom! Your so big! Pretty soon your gonna be taller and stronger than Cody!"

"I already am." He said flexing a bit. I laughed as Cody walked in. He still towers over me. He walked over to Alli and I.

"Hey Becca." He said pulling his hands in his pockets nervously.

"I haven't seen you in almost seven months. That's not a hello!" I wrapped my arms around his waist. He slowly wrapped his arms around me too. I heard a camera go off and it was obviously Alli. We separated. "I know that was you Alli."

"I don't know what your talking about." She shrugged. My phone went off in my pocket. I took it out and it was a notification from twitter. Alli posted a picture of Cody and I hugging and put "Reunited". I favorited it then retweeted it.

"Your a horrible liar." Cody said to Alli.

"Ok why don't you bring Becca to one of the guest rooms." Cody went into the living room and Alli and I went upstairs. I chose the room across from Cody's. I put my stuff down and Alli sat on my bed.

"I know why you chose this room." She said wriggling her eye brows at me.

"No that's not why. It's because I like the view from in here better."

"Whatever you say." She said evilly smiling. I rolled my eyes and started to unpack.

"So hows Cody been doing?" I asked not turning around.

"Ok I guess. He actually came out of his room to see you so that's good." I nodded. She got up and closed the door. "Do you miss Cody?" She asked seriously.

"I did until I just saw him."

"You know that's not what I mean." I looked at her.

"You can't say anything. Yes I do. I miss him so much." She smiled so much. "Don't you dare say anything."

"I won't." She said raising her right hand. "I promise."

-

Later after dinner Alli and I decided to have a horror movie marathon in the living room. We sat on the couch and started the first movie. Cody got up.

"I'm gonna head up. Night. Welcome home Becca." He turned around and headed upstairs slowly.

"Night Cody." I whispered to myself.

"Heard that." Alli whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you<3