Epilogue

Cody and I have been married for six years now. I just had healthy twins last month. Both boys, John, and Blaine. Alli and Tanner got married, and I was the maid of honor. The wedding was beautiful. Last year for our anniversary we got tattoos. I got and infinity sign with his name in it, and he got an infinity sign with my name in it. 

Cody's sitting on the couch holding Blaine as John sits in his other arm. He loves them, and he's a great father. Originally I was scared to have a child. But Cody reassured me.

~

"I don't know."

"Why wouldn't you want kids?" Cody asked lifting my chin to meet his eyes.

"It's not that. It's just I don't want them to go through what I did as a child."

"They won't. I'm staying right here. I won't hit them ever, and I'll do anything to make them happy. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Good." He said then kissed my lips.

~

I'm so glad he talked me into it. I love them so much. All three of them. Even though we just had them a month ago Cody wants another. He says he loves his sons, but he'd like a girl. You never know what'll happen though. We might wait a couple years to have another.

I love him and nothing and nobody can change that now. Cody's still doing music, and he loves it. Alli is also doing music still, and she's had some big roles in a couple movies. Tom wants do be a scientist, but he also wants to be an actor. He doesn't know yet. He has a girlfriend named Em. Their so cute together.

I hope everything ends up well. We'll just see where life takes us. Sometimes you have to take the bumpy road in order to get where your going.

I never forgot, and I never will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short epilogue.

I hoped you liked this two book series. I would appreciate it if you'd tell other people about it. I loved doing this book, and I loved sharing the experience with you.

In a few days I will be posting a new story called The Letters That Changed His Life. It's a Niall Horan fanfiction. If you like Niall Horan, or just like my writing, I'd love it if you'd read it.

Again thank you so much for staying with me through this book. Merry Christmas!

I Love You<3

🎉 You've finished reading Don't Forget (BK: 2 of If You Left Him For Me {A Cody Simpson Fanfiction}) 🎉