This Old Thing? (Ch 18)

Cody's POV

Mum and dad wanted me to go with Alli and Becca today. They said they wanted to go to the mall, and Becca wanted to surprise Jeff at work. Becca was wearing jeans, a black tank, and the leather jacket over it. It actually looked good on her. I just wish it was my jacket that she wore so proudly. We found the Starbucks he works at. We walked up to the counter. Jeff looked surprised to see her.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked leaning over the counter to give Becca a small kiss.

"We were headed to the mall and I wanted to stop in to say hi."

"Wait a minute. Is that my jacket?" He asked pointing at Becca's jacket.

"What, this old thing?" She looked down at it.

"Ya."

"I'v had this for awhile. I don't know what your talking about." Becca had a smirk on her face.

"Well you can keep it if you like it so much. It looks good on you." Did I not just say that not even two seconds ago? Wait, I was thinking it. She couldn't hear me.

"So can I get a smoothie babe?"

"Sure. You want anything Cody and Alli?" He asked us.

"I'll get my regular." Alli answered.

"No thanks." He nodded then left. He came back shortly. Alli and Becca started to pull out money from their purses.

"No need. It's on me." Jeff held up a hand.

"Thanks babe. I'll see you later?"

"Ya." He leaned over again, but this time landing the kiss on her cheek. This'll be fun.

-

Becca's POV

Jeff already came over for dinner a few days ago. Angie and Brad said they like him. Tonight He's coming over to just hang out. I didn't bother to change when we got home, and kept the jacket on too. Jeff knocked and Angie answered the door. He came in and sat next to me on the couch. I cuddled into his side. I started to play with his fingers as we started to watch a movie with Alli. We stole kisses from each other every few minutes. Cody walked in.

"Wanna watch the movie with us Cody?" I asked him. He looked at me, then Jeff, then back at me.

"No thanks." He clenched his jaw, then walked back out. I got my phone and texted Alli. Even though she's in the same room.

"What's with Cody?"

"He's just jealous."

"Of what?"

"U and Jeff. He still loves u."

"I still love him too and I'v told him that. He didn't act on it quick enough then I met Jeff."

"I know, but he was fine until u started dating Jeff."

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to watch the movie with my boyfriend and my bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you<3