End Of The Nightmare (Ch 13)

Becca's POV

Today is the last day of school. The last day of hell. The end of my nightmare.

I'v been looking forward to today for the past few months. I convinced my aunt to let me move back in with Angie and Brad. I called Brad to ask him if I could. He said he would talk to Angie about it, then ten minutes later he texted me saying it was ok with them. I have had my stuff packed since then. I'm leaving tomorrow.

All day when I walked down the hall girls I passed glared at me, and whispered things. I know their just jealous. Alli tweeted, as soon as she found out, that I was moving back in with them. Now all the girls here are pissed that I get to live with them again. I walked to my last class of the day. I'm glad my last class is photography. I sat down in my regular seat as everyone else filed in.

-

I ran to the car and got in. I got my phone out and texted Alli.

"I'm FREE!!"

"Lol of school?"

"Don't u mean HELL? And yes."

"Omg r u exited?"

"For what?"

"Ur living with us again!"

"I know I was messing with u. I can't wait! How's Cody...?"

"Better. He told me how u told him that u miss him too. He was really happy about that."

"I was really happy to hear that he misses me..."

"I already told you he did!"

"Ya but ur my best friend, u'd just say that to make me feel better."

"True :P but now u know I wasn't lying."

"I gtg. I talk to u later."

"K."

We rolled into the driveway and I run right upstairs to pack the rest of my stuff. I can't believe I'm going back home. Not this place. This is someone else home.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow." Cody texted me.

"Me ether."

I smiled and packed up my laptop. I'll be able to see him tomorrow. I'll get to see my second family tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short. I'm sorry :(

Love you<3