03.

Hi! Hope you love this update! :)

~Kitty

Ross P.O.V

Why did I feel something spark between me and this girl?

WHAT, did I feel between me and this girl?

"Fine, you know what? If you won't let Raini hurt Laura, fine." Maia sighs.

Maia yanks Laura's arm, and pins her to the floor.

She slaps Laura's face, "OW!"

"Don't touch her, Maia!" I growl, pushing her off. "Ross!" Maia gasps.

"Laura, are you okay?" I help her up. "I'm fine, Ross." She confirms.

"Why are you protecting Laura?" Ryland questions.

"Yeah! And pushing me? Your girlfriend?" Maia furrows her eyebrows in anger.

I look at Laura, watching as she clings onto my arm.

Maia widens her eyes, "Let go of him you-" "I'm breaking up with you." I cut Maia off.

She stops dead in her tracks. "What?" She opens her mouth.

"I'm breaking up with you." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Well, fine! But leave Laura here with me." Maia snarls.

"No." I scoop Laura up and unlock the door, dashing outside to my car.

I place her in the passenger's seat and I get into the drivers.

"Ross, what are you-"

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

She nods, "Yes, but-"

"So just let me do what I need to do." I start the car and get into gear.

"So Laura, where do you live?" I ask. She looks at me wierdly.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She takes a breath, "Okay. I live around the corner."

I park around the corner, as instructed, and get out. I Then open the door for Laura.

"Ross, thanks...for everything." Laura smiles. "Yeah, your welcome." I say, still stunned as to why I wanted to protect this girl in the first place.

"Well...I hope I get to have a conversation sometime with you. Goodbye." She shakes my hand awkwardly, then goes to her doorstep.

Laura P.O.V

I wake up, sighing. Last night was a whirlwind! If Ross hadn't saved me...I don't know what would have happened to me. I swing my legs off my bed and go to my closet.

A light pink high low dress, black wedge sandles, and a black cover up will do. I skip to my bathroom, curling my hair, taking a good 30 minutes. I apply a light lip gloss onto my lips, then smile at myself in the mirror.

Alright, after I eat, I have to meet with Luke by the Oak tree as usual.

I exit the front door, striding to the Oak tree. Okay, Luke will be here soon.

5 minutes pass.

10 minutes.

Another 5 minutes. I call Luke' s cell phone. Voice mail. Okay, something is wrong!

I run to Luke' s house, banging on his door. Mrs. Henson opens it, surprised to see me.

"Laura? What are you doing here? You have 20 minutes to get to school!"

"Where is Luke?" I cut to the chase.

She looks at me confused, "He left home a long time ago."

"What?! Alright, thanks!" I Then dart along the sidewalk, racing to the school.

I jog up the school stairs, hearing chanting from inside. A school pep rally?

I open the doors to see a huge group of kids gathered in a circle, chanting 'Fight, Fight' I push into the crowd, making My way to see what was the matter.

Once I see what was happening, I gasp in horror, "R-Ross?" Ross looks at me, as pale as a ghost.

"Laura, it's not what it looks like-" I lurch to Luke's beaten body, holding him tightly.

"Ross, how could you?!" I cry.

Everyone slowly leaves.

"Laura, if you would just let me explain-"

"NO!" I yell.

He looks at me, almost terrified.

"What you did...it dosent matter why..." I trail off.

I look into his eyes, the ones that at the time I thought were filled with protectiveness and comfort, now filled with a black, horrible tint, "What matters is that...I trusted you. I thought you would stop bullying after what happened last night. But I was so wrong. Also, I thought I was safe with you."

His eyes start to change color, back into the Hazel ones I remember, but this time was filled with guilt and sadness.

He then comes to my side, "At least, let me help you take him to the nurse' s room." He suggests, softly.

"No." I grit out of my teeth.

"I hate you!"

"What?" He asks, almost so low to be able to hear.

"I. HATE. YOU!" I furrow my eyebrows.

With that, he slowly disappeared into the hallway.

--

Wow! What a dramatic chapter! :o more on da way!

I literately almost cried while writing this chapter!

:'0

-

Kitty