07.

Sorry! I'm soooo sorry for not updating in awhile! I had to study for a bunch of projects and I had a little bit of writers block -~-

But now I'm updating, so here us go!

~Kitty :3

----------------------------------------

Laura P.O.V

"Okay, Ross...I need to tell you something-" I Then sigh and shake my head, "No, that sounds too demanding." I stare at myself in my bathroom mirror, trying to think of a way to admit my feelings for Ross.

So far...I've got nothing!

Before I know it, it's time to go school.

~

I walk across the school hallway, passing by Ross and the bully group-

WAIT!

WHAT?

I hide behind a plant, watching Ross talk with Raini, Calum, Maia, and Ryland. Also, two blondes are with them, as well as two other brunettes. I eavesdrop into their conversation, "So, now that Ross has realized he was stupid enough to leave us, he came back. Well, welcome back buddy." Calum smiles. "And you brought other people to join us." Maia sighs dreamily, wrapping her arms around the brunette boy. "These are my brothers and sister, Rydel, Riker, and Rocky." Ross points to each person. "Well anyways, what happened with that chick?" Raini inquires. "Um...I beat her?" He says, his answer almost sounding like a question. "Oh, so that gives us permission to beat her now...right?" Raini grins. "N-" Raini looks at me straight in the eyes, "I see you." The bell then rings, sending all the kids scampering to their classrooms. The group turns their heads and see me hiding behind the Bush. I step to the side, "Oh hi." I wave nervously. "I'm just gonna go-" "Not so fast." A pair of rough hands grasp my wrist. I look at the person, Ryland. "Please I don't want to be hurt, just name anything you want me to do. Just please don't hurt m-"

SLAP!

Ryland pushes me to the floor, my head hits the locker and I fall onto the plant. Everyone starts to chuckle. "I didn't want to hurt you." Ryland smiles.

SLAP!

"I just want to put on a good show."

"Please..." I put my hands in front of him, my eyes getting heavy. "Please..." I repeat. Raini smirks, and nods. Ryland then grins wider. He smashes his lips against mine.

My first kiss...is with my bully...

"Laura!" Ross yells. He tries to run to me, but both Raini and Maia are pulling his arms back. "Wait, that's Laura?" Riker gasps. I finally break from Ryland, "That would be me." I try to stand up, but I wobble and fall down. Riker then pushes Ryland aside, scooping me up and turning back to the group. "Riker what are you-" "My turn. Ross, you want to fight for something you love?" Riker teases Ross, looking into my eyes. I look at him confused, "Wha-" Riker then kisses me.

My second kiss, again, with another one of my bullies...

Ross pulls his arms from Maia and Raini' s grip, stomping to Riker, grabbing him by the collar, making him drop me. "Don't." Ross growls. Riker then nods with fear. Ross releases, then checks on me. "Are you okay?" Ross asks caringly.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I sneer.

"Ross! What in the world are you doing?!" Calum asks.

Ross then picks me up and places me on his back.

"Protecting her, because I love her." Ross states, then leaves the building. He places me in his car, starting the car and driving away.

Well, dosent this situation seem familiar?

"Laura, I'm so sorry this happened to you." Ross apologizes. "Why are you sorry? Arnt you used this already?" I roll my eyes. "But, your different." "How so?" "Your the only girl I ever truly feel a connection with...I love you Laura."

I fold my arms, "Yeah, I've heard that before..." I trail off.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He groans.

"I'm not stubborn!" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Are so." He replies.

"Whatever."

"Why, do you try to push away me?" He parks the car at a park grounds.

"I'm not 'trying' to." I look into his eyes.

I see something different in his eyes. I see, fondnes, love...and hurt.

"Well, you do."

"I just, I never expected someone to like me, let alone love me." I shrug.

"Well, get used to it, because I still love you. If you just, let me Love you." He envelopes my hand.

"I, I-" I search my brain for the right words.

"I love you."

His face brightens, then beams,

"I love you too. I love you to the point where I Changed who I was to be a better person, for you. "

I giggle as he pulls out a piece of mistletoe, "Hey, it's Christmas eve today." He explains.

"I know." I say.

"Know-It-All." He mutters.

"What?" I ask. Is he trying to insult me?

"But, your MY Know-It-All." He laughs.

"You are so cheesy." I laugh as well.

He holds the mistletoe above us, as he presses his lips against mine.

My third kiss, with a bully, but turned out to have a heart.

But technically, this is my first kiss...because it's with someone I...LOVE.