08.

Hey hey hey! :) I'm here with another update! :)

~Kitty :3

Ross P.O.V

"I'll see you...tomorrow?" Laura asks.

"Of course. Hey! I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow and we could spend our day together!" I suggest.

"Yeah!" She exclaims, hugging me.

"But wait, my mom and I always go out shopping at any open stores tomorrow." Laura sighs.

"Well, I understand...but if you could convince your mom-"

"I could just sneak out tonight and meet you at your house?" Laura urges.

"Yeah! That's sounds like a plan." I agree.

She then kisses my cheek, "Okay, see you." She gets out of the car and goes inside her house.

I fist pump into the air. I FINALLY got Laura to be my girlfriend. After all that happened, we came through. And I can't wait till she comes over tonight!

Laura P.O.V

"There." I finish fixing my outfit, twirling around in my casual dress. Ross said to dress somewhat fancy. So, I wore a medium sized mini dress. Green on the bottom, and white lace on top. I brush my hair and fix my necklace.

~

I knock on Ross's doorstep, standing on my heels and waiting patiently.

"Hey!" Ross opens the door, pulling me inside. "Wow." He looks at me. "Thanks." I blush.

I hear a pair of voices nearby. Muffled music almost making the house shake.

I raise an eyebrow, "What is that noise?"

Ross grins, "Something I planned for you."

He intertwined our fingers and he walks me to the basement.

"Woah." I say in awe.

The basement was filled with disco lights. I looked to see a stage with Rydel, Ryland, Rocky and Riker with instruments at hand. I hide behind Ross as I see Riker. "Don't worry Laura, he won't hurt you." Ross wraps an arm around my shoulders. Riker looks down at his shoes, rocking back and forth.

"Hit it!" Ross yells. Rydel smiles, playing a few keys on the keyboard.

Ross wraps both of his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Oh, I see. He planned a little dance for me! <3

After we end, I kiss his lips, making him blush. I giggle as he pulls me closer to him, molding me into his chest.

"Hey, May I interrupt?" Riker announces. Ross and I pull away and I glare at Riker.

"Yes?" I ask, annoyed.

"You know," Riker jumps off the stage, walking towards me.

I step more and more back, until I hit the wall.

I look at Ross with a 'Please help me' expression on my face.

Ross puts an arm in front of me and Riker pushes his hand away.

"Laura-"

"Riker don't say i-"

"I love you more than Ross!" Riker blurts.

Ross tackles Riker, pinning him to the floor.

"Ross!" I yank his arm up.

Ross hisses at Riker but gets up.

"You are just saying that, right?" I sigh.

"No." Riker admits.

"Riker, no." I frown.

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Sorry but-"

"No! You are going to love me." Riker picks me up then dashes up the basement stairs.

"ROSS!" I scream.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Ahhhhhhhh! I'm evil arnt I? >;D hehehe. But don't worry more on da way tomorrow :3

-

Kitty :3