06.

Here is an update!

-Kitty :3

---------------------

Ross P.O.V

"Ross, you can't stay home for forever. You have missed 6 days of school, and mom said you will get kicked out of school if you miss school again tomorrow." Riker frowns.

I sit up in my bed, "Why does it matter? Why does anything matter?" I suspire.

"You are still hung up on this Laura girl, huh?"

"I don't know. I'm just done! I've tried to apologize and then she told me she likes Luke! I at least wanted to be friends, but she basically rejected me." I scowl.

"You need to realize, you confessed way too early. You may not even like her after awhile. You can test it out by waiting 4 months, if you still love her, it's true love. I read that online." Riker chuckles.

"I can't wait 4 months! And plus, I don't even know if I still love her...she basically yelled at me." I pout.

"Well little bro, that decision is up to you."

Riker then leaves me alone in my room with my thoughts.

Laura P.O.V

*At School With Laura*

"Ross Lynch, absent again." The teacher shakes his head.

Again?!

It's been almost a whole week when I Last saw him...I'm really starting to feel badly.

I should have at least accepted the fact that he loved me.

It's just, I've never had a boy tell me he liked me.

Ever.

And I don't know how to respond.

I spent the entire day zoneing out, watching the clock.

I Then walk to my home, then head to my room.

Just laying and thinking about Ross.

Ross.

Ross.

I play around with the locket around my neck, reading it over and over again.

I love you.

I love you.

Christmas is coming, in less than 4 days. And I wish I could tell Ross I'm sorry.

But, he hasn't been around.

Luke finally confessed himself that he did in fact try to pick a fight with Ross.

That for some reason made my feelings for him change, and now...we arn't friends.

I was just so In Love with Luke that, I was blinded by all the wrongs he did.

And now I'm like Ross, no friends, no one to talk to.

Figures, Luke joined the bully group.

"I'm sorry, Ross." I cringe.

"I'm sorry!" I cry.

Ross P.O.V

*The Next Day*

"Ross." Principal Wilson greets happily.

"So glad you are back!" He pasts my back.

I smile weakly, "Me too, principal Wilson!" I exclaim.

I'm glad he couldn't see through my cheap smile.

"Alright get to class. I'm sure everyone has missed you." Mr Wilson laughs to his office.

"Not everybody." I mutter.

I knock on Mr. Harrison's door, my Humanities teacher opens the door.

His eyes fill with happiness, "Welcome back!" He smiles, pulling me into the room.

I lurch inside, seeing everyone either talking or not caring that I'm here.

Except, maybe Laura who is at the back of the class with an open mouth.

"Just sit down at the empty desk next to Laura." Mr. Harrison suggests.

I sigh, walking to Laura and plopping down into the seat.

We stay in awkward silence. "Hi, Ross...wha-what happened that you haven't been coming to school?" Laura stutters.

I shrug, "You should know, you kind of caused it."

She bites her lip, "About that-"

"No, just don't bring it up. I understand I have been an annoyance to you. And I understand that you don't like me, I get that." I cut her off.

"Ross-"

The bell rings.

I jolt out of my seat like lightning, running out the classroom door.

I seriously don't want to get into another fight with Laura.

So, I need to avoid her.

For like a long time.

Laura P.O.V

I walk out the school as the ending bell sounds.

Why won't Ross let me talk to him and apologize?

I want to end this and be friends...or something more like he said-Wait! What am I

saying?!

Did I just say...

So that means...

NO!

Just because I said that, and because he has handsome features, like beach blonde hair, and

hazel Brown eyes that just wanna make you melt-

"NO!" I yell, causing people to turn and look at me.

I blush in embarrassment and walk quicker to my house.

Okay, so...

I......................................

I Like Ross...