20.

Ross P.O.V

[5 Days Later]

"Ugh, school." I groan as I walk from my history class to my math class.

I walk in and sit down in the back of the class.

I miss Laura.

She didn't go to school today because she says she hasn't been feeling well.

I bet it's because of Luke, Riker, and Maia.

Instead of paying attention, I put my head down and try to fall asleep.

A couple seconds later, someone pokes me with their pencil.

I roll my eyes, slowly lifting my head up.

"Um, sorry to wake you. But you are in class, you kind of have to look up at the board and pay attention." A brunette girl smiles at me.

I'm a little startled by her eyes.

One is blue, and one is green.

But, she looks pretty and its very rare.

"Uh, sorry. But I'm tired." I yawn.

She looks at me frowning, "Do you know me?"

"No." I say simply.

Man, populars these days...

"Your girlfriend Maia beat me." She says, revealing a scar on her arm.

I widen my eyes, "Wow, I'm so sorry. Just so you know, I'm not like that any more. And Maia isn't my girlfriend anymore, Laura Marano is. She, she is beautiful. I've never met any girl, sweeter, and nicer than her."

"Oh. She looked nice. You love her alot don't you?" The girl smiles.

"With all my heart. I feel terrible about you. Also, I have to ask. Why are your eye's two different colors."

"Well, I appreciate your concern. And, I was born this way." She smiles.

"Well, you look pretty and special. In a good way."

"T-thanks." She blushes.

The bell rings and I get up, waiting for the girl.

We then walk out of class together.

Before we separate and go to different classrooms, I ask, "What is your name?"

"Tatum. Tatum Mitchell." She answers.

"Cool. Tatum Mitchell. I like it. See you tomorrow, Tatum." I hug her and she blushes.

Tatum seems like a good girl.

Laura will definitely like her too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the Shot chapter.

So, Tatum Mitchell (fangirlingwbu), is in this story for a little :3

I won't tell anything more because I will probably blurt out the plot twist.

Stay awesome,

~

Kitty :3