21.

Heya!

I'm going to update :3

Hope you enjoy,

-

Kitty :3

--------------------------

Laura P.O.V

"Stop, stop, stop!" I yell, waking up as i shoot bolt upright from my dream.

I scan my surroundings to check for Luke, Riker and Maia.

It was all just a dream.

I sigh, getting off of Ross's bed and walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi sweetie." Stormie smiles at me.

"Hi Stormie." I smile weakly.

"Are you feeling okay?" Stormie inquires.

I shake my head, "No. I have a fever, I'm so tired, and I want to go back to sleep, but I can't because I always dream about Riker or Maia and Luke killing me."

"Wow. That must be scary. Is there anything I can do for you besides medicine?"

I shake my head again, "I don't need anything else, except for Ross to be home with me."

"Well, lucky for you, Ross should be home in a few minutes."

After she says that, the door unlocks and I see Ross.

I widen my eyes and dash to him.

"Ross, you're home!" I squeal, jumping into his open arms.

"Oh my gosh, Laura I missed you so much. Today was the longest day in my life." Ross kisses my lips.

I pull back and he looks at me confused.

"Ross, I'm sick, remember?"

He shrugs and I giggle as he kisses me again.

~

"Who is Tatum?" I frown, anger boiling inside me.

"It's okay Laura, she is just a girl I met in class. She was beaten by my group awhile ago and I decided to be her friend." Ross explains.

"Oh. Why didn't you say that sooner?" I laugh.

"Because you didn't even let me finish talking once I said 'I met a girl in school today named Tatum Mitchell'."

I lick my lips nervously, "Sorry."

"It's alright. I would have been the same way, but probably more angrier." He chuckles.

"I'll come to school tomorrow with you. Your mom says I should feel better tomorrow. I can't wait to meet her." I smile.

~

"There she is." Ross points to a brunette girl.

"Oh, hey Ross." Tatum smiles.

"Hi Tatum. This is Laura, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Laura." Tatum says formally.

"Nice to meet you too Tatum." I reply.

I feel bad for bursting my top about her yesterday.

She is so sweet and very polite looking.

But, wait...her last name...

"Wait, your last name is Mitchell? Are you Maia Mitchell's sister?" I bite my lip.

She shakes her head, "No, I don't have a sister, I have a brother, Lance."

I sigh in relief, "Okay, good."

The bell rings and Ross frowns, "I'll see you two later, I have math." Ross kisses me and walks away.

"Laura can I tell you something about Ross?" She asks nervously.

"Uh, sure."

"Please don't hate me, but I think...Ross likes me. I mean, I know you two are dating, but... still. He first complimented me, then he hugged me, and then he asked me for my phone number. And if he does, could you please tell him I'm not interested? I like someone else named Rocky."

She then hugs me and walks away as well.

I just stand, speechless.

So...I'm in a love triangle?

.................................ROSS!!!

=========================================================================

So, how was the chapter? ;)

Stay awesome love you,

~

Kitty :3