05.

Ross P.O.V

"I'll just leave you two alone." Laura's mom smiles. Once she leaves, Laura glares at me, "What is there to talk about?" "I want to tell you what happened. What REALLY happened." "You have 30 minutes." She sighs. "Luke had texted me this morning, saying he wanted me to head straight school that second. Once I got there, we talked civil for a couple minutes. Until, he mentioned you were his best friend. I guess I got mad or-" "Why would you get mad-" "Let me finish." I silence her. She folds her arms, "Continue." She urges. "Then, I confronted him on not protecting you at the party, so he decided to try and punch me. So, I had to protect myself or else I would have gotten beaten badly!" I explain. She purses her lips, "Why don't I believe you?" "You didn't let me finish." "You have 10 more minutes." "But, 20 minutes hasn't even passed yet." "Don't care. Just finish." She rolls her eyes. "I finally realized why I had gotten mad that Luke was your friend. I wanted to be your friend too. But, after I felt something connect between us, or i at least thought, I now know, I don't want to be your friend. I want to be more, than just friends." I smile. Her face changes from a scowl, to a blank expression. "Wha- how?" She finally gasps. I shrug, "Even though I haven't known you for that long...I already have a crush on you." I stare down at my shoes. "Ross...I-I really don't know how to respond to that." I hear her say. "Just say I love you, if not, don't." I say simply. She stays quiet. I finally jerk my head up, seeing as she plays with the rings on her fingers. "Laura?" I ask. "Ross, I'm sorry. I just barely met you. I mean I know you care about me alot- and I do believe you that Luke tried to beat you, so you are forgiven- but, I still...have feelings for him." Laura frowns. "Still have feelings? Still have feelings for whom?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Luke." She bites her lip. Anger fills my vains, "OH! Okay! So, even after I tell you he tried to beat me, you still want to date him?!" "LUKE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH, ROSS! How can I not still have feelings for him?!" Laura yells. "WELL, SO DO I! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!" I yell back. "Yeah, but that's different! I just met you, Ross! I have known Luke for 14 years, it was fate that made me fall for him!" Laura folds her arms. "Fate is what happens when you let life choose your future. And for me, I want you to be mine, right now. But, can't we even be friends?!" I say, calming my yelling a bit. She shakes her head, "Who are you?! How can you just expect I become friends with you, after you yell at me?!" "Not even friends, huh? That's all I came here to ask for. I have nobody Laura! NOBODY! After I protected you last night, I lost all my friends. I'm all alone." I frown. She turns her back on me. Stubborn goat! "Here." I take a necklace, and throw it on the ground, "Have a Merry Christmas!" I Then stomp to the door opening it and slamming it.

That's it, I'm DONE!

Laura P.O.V

I open my mouth, still hearing the echo from the door slamming. I turn around, looking down at the piece of jewelry 2 inches in front of me. I bend over and pick it up. A heart locket, the words engraved into the gold, ' I Love You...' I open the heart, revealing more words inside. 'You Have My Heart- Love, Ross' This brings me to tears, I just let a person who cared about me aside from Luke. And I let him go...

What Have I Done?!

-------------

Is Laura finally caving? :) Tell me what you think will happen in the comments! :)

-

Kitty :3