27.

Hey!

So, I bet many of you are confused on how Laura is alive again.

This chapter will explain it all.

Enjoy!

~

Kitty :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura P.O.V

"Riker, where am I?" I demand.

"In a room." Riker utters nervously.

I fold my arms, walking closer to Riker, "Where am I?" I repeat.

"In the Hospital basement." Riker breathes.

I look around, "Why?"

"I needed somewhere to put your body...when you were dead..." Riker bites his lip.

"Wha-"

"Look, Laura...I really didn't mean to kill you. I just wanted to beat you...not kill you. And I promise I won't EVER hurt you again. I promise." Riker comes over to me, smiling weakly.

I walk backward, "Don't touch me. Just get me out of here."

Riker sighs, " I can't. If you leave...you will just turn me in to the cops."

I stop and stand still, "If you let me go...I won't turn you in. Deal?"

Riker thinks about it for a second, "Alright."

I then inch to Riker, hugging him tightly, "Thank you."

Riker hugs back, staying silent.

As I let go and walk toward the elevator, I turn around, "By the way, how did I come back to life?"

"The doctors enjected a serum into you arm. They said you could wake up...but I thought they were lying." Riker explains.

I nod, entering the elevator.

Ross P.O.V

"Riker?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey, Ross." Riker says.

"What do you want?" I grumble.

"I have something to tell you."

"What? Besides the fact you killed Laura, I don't want anything to do with you." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Laura's alive. She woke up."

"W-what?" I gasp.

"Yeah, she's alive now." Riker repeats

"You better not be fucking joking." I growl.

"NO, I swear I'm not kidding. She left the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center just minutes ago." Riker tells.

"Really?! I NEED to see her! Did she say where she was going?" I exclaim.

"No. She left without saying where she was heading."

"Alright, bye." I hang up the phone and dash to my closet.

I grab a couple blankets, it's pouring rain outside and I bet Laura is freezing.

I hear my mom enter my room, "What are you doing, Ross?"

"Laura's alive." I state.

"What?"

"I'll explain later, but right now, I'm going to drive to a hospital. Laura should be around there. Bye."

I kiss my mom's cheek and dash out the house, unlocking the car and getting in.

I really hope Laura is alive like Riker said.

~

"Laura!" I exclaim at the top of my lungs, running around the square.

So far, no sign of Laura anywhere.

Riker WAS lying.

I sigh, I knew I shouldn't have trusted Riker-

"Ross?" I hear a voice ask.

I turn around in disbelief, coming face to face with Laura.

I widen my eyes, "Laura!"

I pick her up and spin her around, holding her close to me.

"Laura." I breathe into her hair, cupping her cheeks and pressing my lips against hers.

We pull away and I scoop her up, feeling her soaked clothing against my skin.

I place her in the passenger seat and then get into the driver's seat.

"Laura, H-how?" I ask.

"W-wait 'till we get to your house. I'm f-freezing r-right now." Laura shakes.

I nod.

I wrap the blankets around her, turning on the heater then holding her cold hand.

I drive away, back to my house to show everyone that Laura's alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

YAY! Laura and Ross met again!

(Btw, the song on the left, doesn't actually go with this chapter, I just wanted to show you guys this song that I CAN'T stop listening to! The original song is "Whatcha Say : By Jason Derulo :)

Alright,

stay awesome love you,

-

Kitty :3