11.

So sorry guys! I had writers block badly! :0

I'm good now though :)

Anyways, let's get to it! :)

~

Kitty :3

-------------------------------------------

Laura P.O.V

"Dieing?" I clarify.

Ross nods, frowning.

"Wow, so far, this is the worst Christmas eve ever. Actually, the last Christmas eve ever." I correct.

Ross climbs onto the hospital bed, wrapping his arm around my neck as I nestle into his chest.

"I can't believe this is happening. I fall in love with you, then, you are going to leave me?"

"I didn't choose this, Ross. I wouldn't leave you if I had a choice, just like you said in your song."

"I know. It's just...it's just going to be hard, living the rest of my life without you." Ross tightens his grip around me.

I Then look at him, looking at him straight in the eyes, "I'm not going to let you be sorrowful over me. You will find someone who you love and loves you back, and live your life." I state.

"How could I? You really think I could just date another girl just like that? I love you Laura, and that's never, ever going to change." He caresses my cheek.

"Big picture, Ross. I'm going to die...Of course it's going to Change." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just because of my Past, you think I will just love another girl quickly? I have a heart, Laura. I care about your feelings, I care about You. Don't EVER think differently." Ross commands.

I nod, "I'm sorry, I'm just going crazy. I'm scared, I don't want to die. I don't want to feel pain." I panic.

"Shh, Laura. Just be calm. Lay down." Ross gestures to lay on his chest.

I breathe in, then out, and rest my head on his chest.

I then kiss him, feeling as he kisses back.

After awhile, we pull back, "Last Time to kiss you." Ross frowns.

"I'll see you in heaven." Ross starts to tear up.

Seeing this, causes me to tear up as well.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Ross replies.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, sniffling.

My eyes start weigh me down.

I have to fight to stay awake.

I want to stay alive for another minute.

Ross looks at me, his eyes widening.

He kisses me again.

He knows I'm going to Die soon.

"I'll wait forever for you." I smile.

"As will I." Ross chuckles lightly.

We kiss one last time, hearing my monitor start to beep faster until,

......

I'm now dead.

------------------------------

I'm crying right now... X'(

Don't worry, this gets better :')

Stay awesome,

~

Kitty :3