41.

• Dedicated to To All You Readers <3

I'm not even gonna give an excuse as to why I haven't been updating...

okay, I just have to.

School.

Just flipping school. :/

But, im updateing now so, hope you enjoy

:)

~

Kitty :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross P.O.V

"...What?" My mom croaks, staring blankly at the floor.

Rydel gasps, but then smiles.

She's the only one smiling.

"Dad...Mom?" I ask, quietly.

"Ross, we know that this was an accident. So that's why you should get an abortion. You guys made a mistake, which you can fix." My father sighs.

Laura looks down at her stomach, then back up at my parents, "I am not having an abortion."

My mom's head snaps up, furrowing her eyebrows, "Laura, dear, I'm not letting my son and you have a child! You aren't even married yet!"

I knew they would be angry, but not absolutely furious.

"Mom, we will work this out. You can teach us how to be good parents." I suggest, wrapping an arm around Laura.

My storms out of the room, crying.

I look at my dad and he gives me a look of disappointment before running after my mom.

My brothers, sister, and Ratliff are the only ones left.

"Laura, Ross, Congratulations." Rydel smiles widely.

Laura's frown instantly turns into a smile as she goes to hug Rydel.

"Congrats Bro." Rocky pats my shoulder.

"Yeah, you're gonna be a father." Ryland nudges my arm.

I chuckle, "Yup, then that means I have two girls to look after now."

Laura and Rydel pull away, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"You said two girls to look after. So, you think I'm gonna have a girl?" Laura eyes gleam.

I nod, "Well, I don't know. It just feels like it will be."

Laura laughs and looks down at her stomach again, "Well, daddy thinks you are a girl-"

"You know the baby can't hear you, right?" Rocky asks.

Laura slaps his arm, "I know that"

"Oh that's right, poor Ross. Once Laura is in her third trimester, she is gonna get really moody. Good luck with that." Rocky smirks, leaving the room.

"I should talk to mom and dad to see how they feel. It was nice seeing you again though, Laura." Ryland hugs Laura and makes his way to the hallway.

"Well, I'm going to check on mom too, bye Laur, bye Ross." Rydel hugs us before leaving as well.

"I guess that means we should leave." Laura frowns.

"Laura, it's not your fault."

"I-I don't know, they looked mad when I said I wasn't getting an abortion." Laura stutters.

I can already see her blinking back her tears.

"Don't worry, we will get through this together." I grab her hand lead her out the door.

*2 Weeks Later*

"Avalon."

Laura nods, writing the name down in a notebook.

"Okay, so far we have Boys: Ray, Ryan, Landon, and Parker. Girls, we have: Roselle, Lacey, Rebecca, Melody, Avalon, and Raylin.."

"I really like the name Roselle. I love how it sounds, it's perfect in my opinion. Its unique as well." I scratch my neck.

"I really like it too. Roselle it is. And for a boy?" She asks.

"What are your names?"

"I like names that start with R. Like Ryder, Ray, etc."

I nod and smirk, "Just like my name."

She giggles and sets the notebook on the coffee table.

"Ross, I'm actually excited to have our baby."

"I'm excited to get to hold and see him/her." I say.

"I know. We are going to parents." She says, still in awe.

I wrap my arms around her and peck her lips, "I can't wait."

*That Night*

"Ross, Ross." I hear someone shaking me violently.

I immediately recognize Laura's voice and jolt upward.

"What, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I ask, looking at her with worried eyes.

She slowly nods her head, "Ross, I'm bleeding."

"What's that mean? What's going on?" I ramble, scared.

"I-I don't know, but I think we need to go to the hospital." She gets up, grabbing her shoes and slipping them on.

I grab my shirt and button it up, then grab a sweater and put it.

I put my sneakers on and once Laura's ready, I hold her hand and drive her to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!

What do you think is wrong with Laura?!

Did Someone do something to her?

Or is this something minor?

Well, I think obvi you know it isn't something minor!

Comment on what you think.

Love You, Stay Awesome,

~

Kitty :3

\\\\\\\\

P.S:

Thank you guys for not ditching me because I've been updating really late.

This means so much to me that you guys care about me and this story and, I really do appreciate it greatly.

I love you all <3