34.

Hey pancakes!

So. I hope you enjoy this chappie!

~

Kitty :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross P.O.V

"Hysterical Amnesia?" I ask, not understanding what it means.

Mrs. Marano nods, "What happened was Laura got upset. So upset after you broke up with her, she was practically paralyzed. She was so shocked, she fainted. I took her here to this hospital, and then once they examined her, they said she has lost her memory and the things she didn't lose, she switched up with other people. At first I didn't want to believe it. But when she asked who I was..."

"I understand. You don't need to continue." I pause her.

"So, I just broke up with Laura over a misunderstanding, and now I won't be able to tell her I love her without freaking her out."

"I'm sorry Ross. But your too late." My mom kisses my head.

"Actually, you might not be. Hysterical Amnesia can be erased in a few days. Sometimes, that is." Mrs. Marano interrupts.

"It can?" I ask, hope filling in me.

She nods.

I look at Laura whom is sleeping on the bed, and smile slightly.

So, Laura can regain her memory?

"Mrs. Marano? Would you mind if I could stay with you to see Laura? Please?" I beg.

"Ross-"

"No, it's okay Mrs. Lynch. Of course Ross."

I nod.

~

"Please, mom, get him away from me!" Laura cries, backing away from me in fright.

"Laura, it's me, Ross!" I explain.

She shakes her head, "No! Your bad! You hurt me!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know Rocky put that pregnancy test in your purse! I swear! I love you Laura." I plead.

"NO, you don't love me! Someone else does!" Laura yells.

I hear the doorbell rings and we both dash down the stairs and open the door.

Riker...

RIKER?!

"Ross!!!" Laura exclaims, wrapping her arms around Riker.

"Laura, he isn't Ross, I am! He is Riker."

"No, you are Riker, I know my boyfriend when I see him." Laura snaps.

I then remember what Mrs. Marano had said.

Laura can switch memories with different people.

Oh great.

----------

Laura P.O.V

"Ross, please keep me away from Riker!" I yell, pointing at Riker (Ross).

"Don't worry, I will." He smirks, pulling me close to him and kissing me.

"You-" Riker growls.

Riker jumps on top of Ross, punching him repeatedly.

"Riker, stop punching Ross!" I scream.

"Laura, I'm not Riker! I'm Ross!" Riker corrects.

They eventually settle down.