30.

Hey!

Here is another update!

Enjoy!

~

Kitty :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross P.O.V

"HEY!" I shout, pushing Rocky onto the floor.

Laura wraps her arms around my waist as Rocky gets back up.

As I'm about to tackle Rocky again, he raises his hands in surrender, "Wait! Don't."

I roll my eyes, "Alright."

"I just had to do that." Rocky says, while walking away.

Before he disappears into the hallway, I swear I hear him mutter, "I'm not giving up on you, Laura."

"I'm glad that's over." Laura smiles.

I smile back, chuckling, "Yup."

"Well, anyways, we should get to sleep." Laura walks with me to my room.

We lay down, and Laura falls asleep in my arms.

I stare up at the celling, sighing.

"Why, why does everyone like MY Laura?" I mutter aloud.

With that, I fall asleep.

~

[The Next Day]

"I can't believe he did this to you." I hiss, examining Laura's eye.

"How do you know Rocky did this? Rocky wouldn't do such a thing." Laura assures.

I shake my head, "It WAS him, I know it. What do you remember seeing last night?"

"I saw a figure walking towards me, and knock me out. Next thing I know, I'm on the floor with a black eye." Laura frowns.

"Did you get to see any features? Was it a boy or a girl?" I continue.

"I don't know, all I know is that the person was tall-OW!" Laura winces once she touches her black eye.

"Are you okay?" I kiss her forehead.

"That really hurt. But I'm okay now. It only stung for a second."

I nod, "Okay,c'mon, lets go to school."

Laura scratches her arm, "What will everyone say?"

I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me, "Just don't listen to them."

~

"Oh my god, what happened to your eye, Laura? Did you get hit by a bus?" Raini teases.

Laura ignores her, but after awhile, she responds, "Please, just stop it already Raini."

"I don't even understand why Ross even likes you. You Ugly, worthless and don't deserve for someone to love you." Raini folds her arms.

That made Laura tear up.

She walked quickly to the music room and went inside.

I followed her, entering as well and shutting the door behind me.

"Laura? Don't listen to her. You aren't worthless, you are the most prettiest girl I have ever met." I intertwine my fingers with hers.

She smiles, wiping her tears, "You really think I'm pretty?"

As I was about to say yes, I decide to be a cheesy romantic that I am, "Actually, No."

Laura's smile, turns to a frown, "Okay...Do you like me?"

I shake my head.

"Do you want to be with me for forever?"

I shake my head again.

Laura bites her lip, standing up, "Would you cry if I never loved you again?"

I shake my head once more.

She then bawls, running out of the room.

"Wait, Laura! You didn't let me finish!" I yell, running out the room after her.

"Nice job Ross." Raini pats my back.

"Shut up Raini." I push her hand off and continue after Laura.

I stop at the beach and see her sitting on a bench, crying into her knees.

I slowly approach her, sighing heavily.

She really took what I said the wrong way.

"Laura-"

"Go away." She mumbles.

I sit next to her, "Laura, you didn't let me finish."

I grab her hand and stand up.

She looks at me, her face stained with tears.

"Laura, you're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't like you, I love you. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you never loved me again, I would die. Don't you see Laura? You mean the world to me. I love you, you can't ever forget that."

Laura looks at me, amazed, "R-Ross, I'm so sorry. You probably think I'm stupid, don't you?"

She turns around.

"No, you are perfect."

I grab her wrist and turn her around, embracing her tightly and resting my forehead on hers, "I love you."

She wraps her arms around me, "I love you too."

We then lean in and I press my lips against hers.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Unknown P.O.V

"Ugh! If causing that black eye didn't give her that much trouble at school, I'm running out of ideas." I fold my arms in anger, observing Ross and Laura at the beach.

"Don't worry, we will figure out something. Hopefully she won't live this time." He sighs.

"First, we HAVE to split the two up. I was thinking of leaving this on the bathroom counter." I show him a fake pregnancy test.

He smirks, "That's step 1 out of many."

I smirk back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooooo!

Things are about to go down!!!!

Who do you think are the two unknown people?!

Comment below on what you think!

0o0

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

I love you all, stay awesome,

~

Kitty :3