Chapter one

Here is chapter one guys i hope u like it!

Tulip gazed out of her window at the night lights, she had a day full of joy more joy than she had in a life time but one spot in her heart didn't fill with joy.

A spot that only junior could fill for her, it had been a year now since she had seen him but they kept in contact with letters but that wasn't enough for tulip.

She watched as the stars shone in the sky they sparkled and gleamed i miss you junior i just wish i had the chance to tell you how much you mean to me she thought.

She got up and stretched as she had been sitting for so long on the window ledge, she walked over and looked at the photo that she had taken with junior.

He's probably moved on by now and has a wife and children you should move on and do the same she thought to herself.

Tulip sat the photo down and got under her covers and switched the light off but i love him she thought as a tear slid down her cheek and her heart broke for the millionth time.

The next morning

Tulip arose out of her bed as usual and made her way downstairs to see her family, "good morning tulip!" Her mother said as she came over and hugged her.

"Hi mum" she said a bit gloomy, her mother let her go "is something wrong with my honey?" She said stroking her cheek "you're not usually this down!" Her mother said.

Tulip looked at her mother "I'm just tired" she said, "okay honey" her mother said as she made her way over to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Tulip sat down and started to eat breakfast with her family until she heard a knock on the door.

Her father went over and opened the door, as tulip continued eating she didn't spot who was at the door, "tulip!" A voice came her heart pounding knowing who it was.

She turned her head around seeing junior standing there, tears started to sting her eyes at seeing him.

"Junior!" She yelled as she came running fast towards him and have him a huge hug. "Ive missed you so much" she said a pain in her voice.

"Ive missed you tulip" he said back receiving the hug back,tulip backed off as she wiped her tears away "why are you crying?" He said worried.

"Oh nothing just glad to see you" she said I'm crying because im so in love with you and you left me she thought angrily to herself.

"Okay" he said, "please junior take a seat and have some dinner with us" her mother said to junior, "thank you mrs but i was only stopping by to see tulip then I'm off again!" He said.

"Okay" her mother said, "please excuse me and junior" tulip said as she pulled junior walking away to get some private time.

Continue in chapter two :) i feel drama coming along be ready!!!!