Chapter six

Tulip packed her bags up and made her way to the front door entrance as she turned around and saw a banner with juniors face on it.

"Hey tulip are you leaving already?" A female stork said as she came running over.

"Yes i am" tulip said

"Why are you leaving if you dont mind me asking..." She trailed off

"The truth lets just say its because of junior" tulip said her voice full of pain.

"What did he do to you?" The female stork replied.

Tulip looked at her as she saw the worry in the storks face if she finds out that she is inlove with junior and he the same she will tell everyone tulip thought.

"He fired me" was all tulip could say it was a lie but a lie that would keep junior and her safe from haters for their unnatural attraction to each other.

"Fire you but you dont work here anymore" the stork said

"I-i-i do but i never quit so he still saw me as an employee but he said that he fired me because i was never around" tulip said hoping she would believe her.

"Oh okay" the stork said sort of buying the story.

Tulip smiled at the stork and made her way on out the door where jasper awaited her "so ready to go home baby?" He said

"You're really calm about me and junior" tulip replied.

Jasper looked at her his eyes full of irritation "well if i did make a big scene about it junior would be dead by now im keeping a low scene for you and me after all i was put in jail for a while for kidnapping you" he said as he chuckled.

"Hmm" tulip said feeling a bit ticked off,"what did i say or do this time?!" Jasper said.

"Nothing take me home" tulip said feeling her energy lowering at the thought of junior.

"Okay miss bossy boots" jasper said as tulip climbed up onto his back.

Next day
Juniors POV

Junior looked out of his window staring into the blue sky i miss you junior thought.

"Ive invited around two hundred people some of my friends susie, katie an" mandy said as she babbled on and on.

Junior didnt notice mandy speaking because his thoughts where else where.

"Hello are you listening to me!" Mandy snapped at him.

"Hm yes i am sorry" junior said as he cane back to reality, "you better be listening" she said angrily.

"I have to go on a important delivery tonight" junior said randomly.

Mandy looked at him "why not get one of the storks to do it" she asked.

"They can but i need to do this one" he said.

"Is it tulip!" She asked.

"No its a special delivery its the 100th baby being delivered so i have the responsibility in awarding this one" he said

Im coming tulip he thought as he looked at mandy who was weighing him up.

"Okay but we have to make plans for the wedding so be back soon" she ordered.

"Okay" he said as he got up and kissed her forehead which nearly made him sick "I'll be back before 11" he said as he walked out the door.

He was on his way to explain to tulip why he said those nasty words to her he would loose everything the stork company and his lifes reputation but this time he didnt care he wanted tulip for good this time.

Hes coming to get tulip i wonder if she will accept and what happens when mandy finds out that junior lied to her!!!