Chapter seven

Back guys sorry for keeping it for so long hope u enjoy this chapter guys :) p.s i hope this story is good i dont want to disappoint my followers so if you have any worries on the fanfic just say

Tulip saw the stars and the big moons silvery lining as they flew through the nights sky.

"Its beautiful up here i wish i could fly so i could come up here" tulip said to jasper.

"Well anytime you want to just call me and i will take you up" jasper said smiling at tulip.

"Thanks jasper i will" she said but all she could think about was junior.

Jasper saw the sadness in her face so he swirled and twirled around in the night air under the stars making tulip laugh and making her hold on tight.

"You always know how to make me laugh" tulip said smiling and giggling.

My baby is all grown up jasper thought as he looked at his baby like he would if it was his own child.

Tulip grabbed jaspers body and went to sleep it felt good to sleep her body demanded it.

Arriving home

Tulip awoke from her slumber as she opened her eyes she saw her house "am i home now?" She said yawning.

"Yes and thank god i am tired" he said landing down on tulips front garden.

Tulip got down off jasper "well stay in my house i have a spare bedroom" she said.

"I would love to but i need to be getting back tulip otherwise i get fired" jasper chuckled.

"Aww okay but be sure to come and see me again soon jasper" she said as she hugged him.

"I will i promise" he said as he hugged her tightly "i must be off now" he said as he let her go and began to fly into the night sky waving his wing at her.

Tulip sat down on the grass and crossed her legs as she stared up into the night sky that was crusted by tiny stars.

I hate junior so much why does he have a girlfriend she said her heart broken in half a tear slid down her face.

Just then tulip spotted a shadow coming closer "jasper is that you?!" She shouted out to the shadow coming closer.

The shadow came more clear as the moons light hit his face "tulip" junior said.

"Junior?" Tulip said standing up immediately.

"Tulip im sorry i need to explain" he said suddenly.

"Explain junior how can you explain that you got a girlfriend so quickly you broke my heart" she said crossing her arms.

"I need to tell you what happened and why shes my girlfriend" junior said edging closer to tulip.

"What is there to explain?" She looked at him her eyes teary.

"Mandy's parents are in the mafia and i had no money left to keep the stork company going, so they made me a big loan but i couldn't pay it back so they made a deal that i would marry mandy and give her half the profit of the company or more" junior said "i never ever wanted to hurt you i would rather die but they threatened to hurt you if i didn't marry mandy and keep you away".

Tulip stood there she felt guilty very guilty "so you dont love mandy" she said.

"NO" he shouted as he walked over and cupped tulips cheek "i love you and only you tulip" he said stroking her cheek.

"Are you still going to marry her?" Tulip said.

Junior didn't know what to say he just stood there "i don't know i wont loose you again but I'm afraid about all the storks that work there will loose their jobs" he said his eyes looked as he was being torn apart.

"Junior if you marry her i wont forgive you i know you are worried about the company but I'm sure there is another way of paying back the loan to her parents than marrying that bitch mandy" tulip said feeling jealous of mandy being anywhere near junior.

"Are you jealous ?" Junior said teasingly.

"Yes i am you are mine" tulip said hugging him as she felt the soft feathers and his loud heart beat.

"I love you tulip" junior said, tulip looked up and kissed him making him shiver once again.

This time she kissed me he thought as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Im glad you didnt run away this time" junior said as he giggled.

"Maybe i will" she said giggling she ran to the house door as junior followed her "catch me if you can" tulip said as she ran up to her bedroom.

Junior ran fast up the stairs catching up to her "got you" he said as he pinned her against the wall.

They both stared at each other as the darkness surrounded them "you got me" she said nervously.

"Stay with me tonight" she said.

"Okay" junior said in a low nervous voice.

"Good" tulip said.

Okay finished at last. Will junior find a wag of being able to pay back the loan or will he have to marry mandy and break tulips heart keep reading to find out :p