Chapter eleven

So here is a longer chapter for u guys enjoy :3

Tulip arrived at the company as jasper dropped her down off his back. Tulip ran in through the doors, to find junior tied up his eyes black and blue. He looked weak and fragile as if they had beaten him up.

"Junior" tulip yelled as she tried to run over to junior but mandy tripped her as she fell to the ground.

Tulip looked up to see her enemy staring right into her eyes. All tulip could see was vengeance in Mandy's eyes.

"So the little witch did come for you!" Mandy said to junior as she grabbed tulips hair making her groan.

"LET GO OFF HER" junior said as he tried to break free.

Mandy smiled evilly as she pulled on tulips hair more which made tulip groan even more "no you promised me you would marry me but oh no you would rather be with a lowly human like this one" mandy said gritting her teeth.

Junior looked into tulips green eyes he smiled at her "i want her more than anyone" junior said his voice weak by now and his eyes black and blue.

Mandy's face grew more and more angry "and since you have not paid the debt off i will be taking tulips life" mandy said as she drew a knife from her pocket.

Juniors eyes widened as he tried to struggle out of being tied up.

Mandy raised the knife up and pointed it at tulip, just then jasper busted through the doors running full speed at mandy.

Jasper jumped onto mandy as the knife flew out of her hands onto the ground "get junior and leave" jasper said yelling.

Tulip spent no time on wasting she grabbed the knife and cut the ropes around juniors body.

Tulip looked down at junior his body weak and nearly lifeless, she grabbed him and put him over her back as she ran out the doors.

Tulip got out of the door entrance and made her way over to jaspers car.

She placed junior in the back seat and then she got in herself "jasper hurry up please" she said.

She saw jasper coming out, she opened the door for him but just then she saw mandy behind him with the knife.

"Watch jasper!!" She yelled at him.

Mandy plunged the knife into his back making him fall to the ground "jasper!" She yelled as she saw his blood over the ground.

Jasper raised his head slightly "GO!" He yelled.

Tulip saw mandy coming closer she had no choice she closed the door and started the engine and flew off.

She looked back seeing jaspers body laying still..............

Next chapter is up tomorrow :3