Chapter ten

Hey guys i just want to say that i really love u guys who read this and take the time to vote and comment it means the world to me and makes me want to continue thank u guys and gals right onto the story ~•~•

Tulips P.O.V

tulip arrived at work as she looked inside the doors she saw jasper who looked panicked, she ran in and went over to jasper to see what was wrong "jasper is everything okay?" she said as he looked at her his eyes full of fear.

"junior is in big trouble tulip mandys parents have got the hold of him and no one knows where he is and they are looking for you for some reason i came to warn you but i wont let them hurt you" he said running over and giving her a protective hug.

tulips eyes widened at the thought of junior being in pain "who told you that junior was in trouble" tulip said as she received the hug from jasper. "my work mates the whole company is in chaos because of mandy and her parents" jasper replied. 

"i have to go to him" tulip said as she pulled away from jasper, "are you crazy they are looking for you i wont let you do it!" jasper shot back.

"its not up to you my junior needs my help and i am going to him you are either with me or against me on this jasper please come with me" she said pulling away from the hug.

jasper stared into her green determined eyes "okay" he said as he sighed, "but only because i care about you my baby" he said as he looked her eyes which was filling up with tears. 

"i just hope hes okay" she said as she started to cry in front of her colleagues, jasper went over and took her out and he hugged her "im sure he is okay" jasper said trying to reassure tulip. 

somehow tulip wanted to believe those words but deep down she knew something would happen to junior. "lets go i have to find junior" she said with that her and jasper went off in search of junior not sure what they would find out. 

SHORT CHAPTER i know guys i will make it up in next chapter ;0 what will happen when tulip finds junior will he be alive or possibly worse dead :"""""( keep reading to find out