Chapter seventeen

Here is chapter seventeen! :3 hope u guys like it ;p

Tulip and jasper saw juniors house as jasper landed in the backyard of his house.

Tulip walked over slowly looking into the window to make sure that mandy was not there.

She saw no one "is there anybody in there" jasper said nudging tulip.

"No" she said as she went over to the door and opened it.

Tulip walked in through the door as she saw no one jasper followed in behind her.

Jasper then grabbed tulips arm of frightfulness and shaking "im scared baby" he said.

"Shh" she said as she heard a sudden noise coming from the kitchen.

Tulip walked over slightly as she got closer she couldn't believe her eyes it was hunter, she got her phone out and started to record hunter for the police to see.

"Juniors death will be a great revenge for him stealing my company and what i have in mind for tulip oh boy" he said smirking evilly while face timing Mandy's parents.

Perfect tulip thought.

"I still cant find tulips address" as he tried rummaging around in juniors cupboards.

My address? Tulips blood boiled at the thought of him coming near her family.

Tulip ended the recording as she an jasper made it back out of the house.

Tulip got on jaspers back and they went off searching for junior and report to the police about hunter.

Jasper glided everywhere looking for junior but he was nowhere to be found, tulip tried calling his phone but all she got was his voicemail.

"There is one last place he could be" tulip said, "where?" Jasper added.

"The old mailing station where he made me stay alone" tulip said at the memory.

"Okay" jasper said as he made his way down to the old mailing station.

Jasper dropped down "i will do this one alone" tulip said.

"Are you sure baby?" Jasper said, "yes i am" she said getting off his back.

"Be careful" he said, tulip nodded and made her way on in.

"Hello junior are you there" tulip called out waiting for a reply.

"Tulip!" Someone said as a figure lurked from the darkness.

Uh oh who is it? Continue reading to find out.