Chapter five

Tulip made her way back to her old room as she threw herself back on her bed.

Tulip didnt cry this time she felt he didnt deserve her tears stupid immature stork how could he get a girlfriend so suddenly she thought with feistiness.

Tulip got up "enough is enough" she said as she walked over to her and made her way over to juniors office.

She opened the door to see junior trying to convince this stork lady that he didn't have feelings for tulip.

"Junior!" Tulip said in a bold strong voice.

"Tulip" he said in a low voice afraid to look at mandys face, "do you and junior have feelings for eachother now o saw the way he looked at you!" Mandy said angrily.

"Junior look i was wrong for rejecting you but ive had enough i cant do this anymore I cant believe you got a girlfriend that quick!" She said.

"Well hes mine he doesn't like you im his girlfriend and soon to be wife!" Mandy said smirking.

"Shut up mandy!" Junior said finally, i don't want to hurt her but if i don't mandy will surely tell everyone my secret junior thought.

"Look tulip" he said suddenly "i don't like you and to be quite frank i wish you would just leave me alone!" He said.

Tulip stared at junior her eyes filled with hurt and confusion "junior you're breaking my heart and i don't think i can do this anymore if you don't fight for me you are not worth my time" she said as she walked out the doors.

Junior stood his heart ached at hurting her "are you happy now?!" He said angry walking over to mandy.

"Look at it this way youre dirty little secret keeps private as long as you marry me and i get half of this companies finances" mandy said smirking. "And if you want to keep that pretty red head safe you will marry me" she said with a evil smirk.

Junior didn't reply but followed her orders, thats how much he loved tulip anything to keep her safe.

mandys parents where the most notorious crime villains in stork ville. Junior had asked a hefty loan to pay for this companies fees but never returned the money, so in turn he was willing to accept mandys hand in marriage in order that she got half of the companies wages and taxes.

Junior loved tulip so much he wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be okay but he knew better than that.

He knew that the storks company rested on his shoulders he felt trapped and desperate for a miracle to come.

Junior retired to bis chambers that night thinking of how much tulip was hurting right.

He wanted protect her and thats what he was willing to do even if that meant hurting her in the process.

Okay chapter so tired so this chapter might not make sense and omg juniors dirty secret i wonder if mandy will let if loose? Stay tuned