Chapter two

No lemon or smut in this so don't get any ideas of it! Its gonna be fluff and hell of drama cause i can ;)

Tulip and junior arrived in her bedroom as she locked the door behind her, "sorry i had to lock it but this family walks in all the time" tulip said as she walked over and sat down in her bed.

"So why are you here junior?" Tulip said, "i came to see you" junior said as he walked over and sat down beside her.

"Why?" He said eyeing him, " to catch up on how my friend is doing!" He said.

Friend tulip thought to herself, "tulip are you okay?" He said looking at her.

"Oh yes im fine as could be" she said smiling a fake smile. "So i have big new also to tell you!" He boasted.

"What is it?" Tulip said worried at hear of him having a girlfriend or even worse a wife! "I have a girlfriend now her name is hannah and i would love you to meet her!" He said grinning wildly.

Tulip did her best not to cry but it didn't work, hot tears came streaming down her face "get out" she said her heart aching.

"Tulip whats wrong i didn't mean to make you upset" junior replied, "don't you see i cant do this junior" she said.

"Do what!!" Junior demanded to know what she was on about, "that im inlove with you!" She said giving him signals to leave.

"You're in love with me" he said bluntly, she said nothing but turned her back sobbing her eyes out.

Junior stood there feeling so stupid so useless he didn't see that the baby woman she was in love with a useless pathetic bird like him.

He walked over towards her laying a hand on her shoulder "im sorry" he said, she turned around "i cant be around you every time i see you my heart aches and knowing you have a girlfriend makes it worse because i cant have you" she said.

"Why didnt you tell me sooner" he said looking into her redden eyes, "because im a human junior a useless pathetic human who is inlove with you a stork" she said.

"You're not pathetic im the one who is pathetic for not knowing you're feelings" he said feeling stupid at himself.

Tulip looked at him "please junior its to late now you need to go back home to you're girlfriend" she said.

"Tulip?" He said

"Yes?" She said

"I dont really have a girlfriend" he said smiling silly, tulips eyes widened "then why did you say?".

"To see you're reaction and to see if you love me" he said, tulip stood there anger cruising through her veins "you stupid bird im going to kill you!" She said as she rushed over and slapped him on the cheek hard. 

Junior grabbed her two wrists and slammed her against the door "look i love you okay and you're not a friend to me you're more than that" he said surrounding her body.

Her cheeks started to burn red at him being so close, she didnt reply but removed herself and walked out of the room embarrassed leaving junior to figure out what to do next.

Okay next chapter here i come