One shot-my hero

This one shot was requested by my good friend ashlyanchondo i hope u like it :3 p.s this is when they are small children and tulip is bullied at an all storks school until her hero shows up.

Tulip fixed her hair bobble but it didn't stay in, all her orange curls went all over the place as everyone in the classroom started to laugh at her.

Tulip started to cry as the whole class stood and looked at her "look at the hair she has not like us storks" one of the nasty stork child called out at her.

Tulip took their hurtful words as she cried as her hair was undone "aw look the cry baby is crying" another one pointed out.

"Shut up" a voice came from the background, out walked a child stork who looked the bullies in the eyes.

"Leave her alone" he said walking over and defending tulip, tulip looked up to her defender.

He looked the bullies in the eyes "oh hey junior" one of them said suddenly nervous.

"What do you think you are doing!" Junior demanded to know as he walked over to the leader of the bullies. Junior was taller than the bullies which had a plus side to it.

"We where just kidding around" the leader stork said, "well it didnt look that way" junior said as he stood eye to eye with the bully "touch her again and will set you all on fire" junior said making them all stand back.

The bullies then ran away not daring to look back, junior turned to look at tulip who looked at her scared face "are you okay" he asked her.

"Im fine" she said still feeling weary from the situation, "well if they ever bother you again come to me" he said patting her head smiling.

Tulip smiled "who are you" she then asked curious, "oh how rude i am junior stork and who are you?" 

"Tulip" she said she started to look at this stork who had saved her from the bullies.

Everything came to a still as she locked eyes with this stork "you are my hero" she said blushing lightly.

Juniors face brightened up " thanks lil lady" he said smirking."so do you wanna go and play with me and my friends?" He added.

"Sure" tulip said as she and junior walked out and from then on there out a true friendship bloomed.