Chapter fourteen

Halloween is coming guys im excited :3 enjoy this fanfic :3

Junior and tulip arrived at jaspers house as tulip and junior got out of the car they where greeted by jasper who gave them a huge hug "I'm so happy to see you guys i missed yours" he said nearly crying.

"I've missed you jasper im just so glad that you are okay" she said relieved, "anyways junior and tulip u think you guys need some rest" jasper said leading them into his large sized house.

Tulip followed jasper as junior followed behind "here is you're room tulip" jasper said as he opened the door to her room.

Tulip then hugged jasper suddenly as a tear slid down her cheek "i thought you had died jasper".

Jasper looked down at tulip as he wrapped his arms around her body "im not going anywhere my baby not until i see you wed and have babies of your very own".

Babies how could i have babies when i am in love with junior how am i going to tell him that i want to stay with junior? Tulip thought.

"Im tired i will see you in the morning jasper and junior" tulip said as she looked at junior and walked into her room closing the door behind them.

She heard junior going into the opposite room where jasper had put him "thanks jasper" junior said as he closed the door tulip hear. 

Ugh i wish i could sleep with junior instead of this hiding our love and feeling guilty tulip thought.

Tulip shook the thoughts off as she got dressed and got into the bed it felt so good to be in a bed she felt so tired.

Her eyes began to close "tulip?" A voice came from her door, she got up "junior?" Tulip said.

"Can i come in?" He said, "yes come in quickly.

Junior opened he door and closed it as he walked over and slipped into the bed beside tulip,he wrapped his arm around her body.

"Goodnight junior" she said as she felt her eyes drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight tulip" junior said, i have to leave her but i will stay until the sun rises junior thought as he kissed her cheek.

Sunrise came junior wrote a note and left it beside tulips bed stand and walked out leaving tulip he watched her face a tear slid down his face "bye my tulip" he said as he walked out and left.

Tulip woke up seeing no junior she spotted the note at the bed stand she picked it up reading it

Tulip,
I don't know what to say or do i don't want to leave you i would never want anyone to hurt you sweetheart. I have made the decision

Tulip stopped reading for a moment fearing of what she might read next.

to marry mandy. I have to do this to protect you otherwise she will never stop looking for you darling. I never even want to break you're heart i love you so much but don't come and find me again all i need you to know is that i am so in love with you and that i want you to go on with life. So for now i will see you my sweetheart. 

Love junior

Tulips hearts broke her whole being crushed "no" she screamed. Tulip couldn't handle the pain, she ran out to find jasper.

Jasper saw tulip crying as she sobbed into her hands"he cant marry her!!!!" She said to jasper.

Jasper picked the note up and read it, his eyes shocked "tulip I'm sorry" was all he could say.

"I want to go home" tulip said thats all she wanted was to see her mum and get a hug she couldn't deal with this pain anymore.

Later that day

Tulip stared out of her room window as the stars shined brightly, she pulled her phone out and looked on juniors page.

She saw the date that mandy and junior getting married how could he marry her she nearly killed jasper she thought as she clenched the phone in her hands.

I have to do something but what i don't have money to pay off the debt tulip didn't know what she was going to do but she would come up with something and it would be soon.......

Is tulip going to stop this wedding?
Plus guys the book is ending soon so their is going to be three more chapters left and they are going to be long! :3