Chapter nine

Tulip watched as junior flew away leaving her standing "be back soon" she shouted at the stork as he looked around and smiled at her "i will baby" he teased. 

tulip watched as junior flew away into the clouds until she could see him no more please come back soon she thought as a tear came down without hesitation. 

tulip walked inside and got ready to go to work but she knew that working wouldn't help her from missing junior, but it would  help her get something done while he was away. 

juniors P.O.V 

junior made his way over to work as he landed he saw Mandy and her parents standing not looking to happy, he walked over feeling a negative aura come off them "hey everyone" junior said as they just stared at him. 

"so where exactly did you go!?" mandy demanded to know, "i told you to do a delivery" he said rambling on and on. 

"you liar i got someone to follow you and they saw you with tulip!" mandy said. junior looked at them he knew being a liar wouldnt help anymore "yes i was" he said.

"wait til youre dirty little secret gets out and everyone hears that you are inlove with a human and that you will never be employed again!!" mandy said laughing evilly. 

her parents looked at junior, mandys father walked over to him "and the debt has not been paid back so i might have to visit a friend of yours" he said with an evil smile on his face.

"DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON TULIP!!!!" junior yelled at her father as he ran straight for him, mandys father grabbed him by the neck as he started choking him "we made a deal you marry my daughter or pay back the debt and it seems you have not done either yet" he said.

"i wont ever marry that bitch mandy you can keep her" junior said his voice shaky from being choked, his hands tightened on juniors neck.

everything started to go black and all junior could see was tulips face and the life they could have slip away.

okay what a chapter vote and comment please and get the book more noticed and omg what will happen to junior? it might be a sad ending i cant promise anything......... read out to see if it will be