Chapter four

Big chapter my advice read it when u have the time on ur hands cause its sort of gone a big chapter lol plus jasper is in this chapter so if u have not watched storks yet it might be confusing look him up on google images enjoy :) contains #drama

It had been a few weeks now and junior and tulip had not seen or spoken to each other.

Tulip rubbed her neck and stretched hard as she got out of her car, she worked at the local car shop where should could put her skills to good use.

She locked the car doors and walked in through the door to see her whole family not there " hello is anyone home?" She said her voice echoing.

She started to feel really nervous as she didn't hear a reply, she kept walking her heart pounding hard.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!" Her whole family and friends said as they all jumped out at her.

"Oh my god" she said nearly fainting from the sudden gush of adrenaline and surprise.

"Happy birthday darling" her mother said as she came over to hug her tightly.

Tulip looked around and saw jasper standing with a present in his hands "happy birthday my baby!" He said, "jasper you came !" Tulip said as she ran over and threw herself in his arms.

"I wouldn't miss you're 20th birthday tulip after all you are still my baby" he said as he stroked a sliding tear from her face.

"I always will be" she said as jasper handed her the birthday present he gotten her "thanks" she said as she opened it which was covered in gold wrappings paper.

As she teared it open she looked in and saw a locket she grabbed the locket and opened it seeing her and jasper in the locket "i love it so much thank you jasper" she said gushing.

"Turn around i will put it on for you" he grabbed it on and put it around her neck.

She turned around and smiled at jasper but jasper could sense that something was up with tulip "are you okay?" He asked.

"Sure why wouldn't i not be?" She said laughing nervously, "is it junior?" He asked.

Junior that name makes my heart ache evening hearing his name tulip thought.

"No its not" tulip said as she walked off over to her mother, jasper felt stupid for asking her about junior now.

Tulip received so many presents and met a lot of new people in her big family circles but it didn't help that all she wanted was junior and the fact that he wasn't here made her hell mad.

Tulip went over to her birthday cake and sat down as she saw all of her family members looking at her "blow the candles birthday girl!" Her mother yelled holding a camcorder in her hands.

I wish i wish that junior was here she thought as she blew the candles out as a small tear slid down her face.

"Happy 20th birthday tulip hip hip hooray!" They said as they all cheered on.

Tulip said goodbye to her family members and went up to her room after a long day and let out a sigh as she opened the window and breathed in the cold night air.

Why am i so weak tulip thought i should have went after junior and apologise but i was so bloody stubborn so stupid she thought her feelings steering up.

Finally she realised that if she let junior go for good that he would move on, tulip decided if he wasn't going to come for her she would come for him even of that meant rejection from him.